JW Scheduler is the quickest and easiest way to schedule the Christian Life and Ministry meeting, Public Talks, Duties such as Attendants, Sound, Platform, Microphones, Kingdom Hall Cleaning, Lawn & Garden Care and more! JW Scheduler can also organize Field Service Groups and now includes JW Secretary software. Sharing with all brothers in your congregation can be enabled in one-click and is fully automatic & secure.
JW Scheduler 2.5.2
Note: If you receive any Microsoft Smart-Screen or Anti-virus warnings, you can safely ignore these warnings. JW Scheduler is 100% safe.
- FIXES: Various minor bug fixes, such as Emailing assignment slips and schedules, Removing Cleaning Groups, Auto-Assign, Printing, etc.
- UPDATE: Updates to various translations, including Spanish, French and Chinese. If you notice any problems with the Translations, please visit How to Improve JW Scheduler Translations
- UPDATE: Password Protecting Program will now hide the Side-Menu unless a correct password has been entered.
- NEW LANGUAGES: Chinese Mandarin (Traditional) 中文繁体 & Zulu IsiZulu
- FIXES: Various minor bug fixes, such as cloud sharing problem with August, Public Talks Away, printing foreign language S-21, Publisher Cards for Elders, etc.
- UPDATE: Updates to various translations, including Spanish and Chinese. If you notice any problems with the Translations, please visit How to Improve JW Scheduler Translations
- NEW FEATURE: JW Secretary Program! JW Scheduler now includes a JW Secretary program, allowing Congregation Secretaries to enter Field Service Reports, maintain Congregation Publisher Records, compile the Monthly Congregation Field Service Report and print S-21 Publisher Cards. The Secretary feature is available from the Main Menu, and can only be accessed by Elders. Since all data is shared with other Elders, this will help the Secretary save time, and ensures you don’t need to maintain 2 sets of Publisher Lists! Please let your Congregation Secretary know of this new feature.
- NEW FEATURE: Emergency Contacts. JW Scheduler now allows Emergency Contacts to be stored for each Member. This feature not only helps Secretaries, but all Group Overseers and other elders. You can access Emergency Contacts from the Members tab or the Secretary > Publisher Records tab.
- NEW FEATURE: Filter by Group. Members can now be filtered or listed by Group. This is available on both the Members tab and the Secretary tab.
- NEW FEATURE: Count members. The Members List will now count how many members you have. If you filter or display only a subset of members, this will also be counted. For example, you can now quickly see how many Publishers or Regular Pioneers you have, or how many members are in a particular group.
- NEW FEATURE: Public Talk Past History. Congregations can now quickly and easily enter past Public Talk History into JW Scheduler. To enter Past History, click Schedule > Public Talks Incoming > Enter Past History button.
- UPDATE: Scheduling Local Needs parts will now only show Elders. CLM Auto-Assign will also now only schedule an Elder to take this part.
- UPDATE: Improved Error Reporting when printing PDFs and Documents.
- UPDATE: Many updates to various translations, including Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal), Haitian, Turkish, Indonesian, etc. If you notice any problems with the Translations, please visit How to Improve JW Scheduler Translations
- NEW LANGUAGE: JW Scheduler is now available in Hindi हिंदी
- FIXES: Various minor bug fixes, such as Public Talk reports, Sharing, etc. Thanks to everyone who reported these bugs! If you notice any bugs, please let us know.
- Limiting User Access, for example preventing Ministerial Servants from viewing or editing Member data.
- Scheduling Public Witnessing such as Literature Carts, Stands, etc.
- Importing data from KHS Majestic Kingdom Hall Scheduler and Public Talk 2018 by theocraticsoftware.
- Automatic Error Tracking.
- Improved Talk and CLM Part History
- Import Members from Excel
- Support smaller screen resolutions
Previous Versions of JW Scheduler
JW Scheduler 2.4
- NEW FEATURE: Auto-Assign for Christian Life and Ministry Parts. You can now use Auto-Assign when scheduling all Christian Life and Ministry parts. This functions similar to Auto-Assign for Duties and Cleaning. Simply click the Schedule > Life and Ministry Meeting view > Auto-Assign button.
- NEW FEATURE: Email Schedules and Assignment Slips. JW Scheduler now supports emailing schedules and assignment slips. No setup is required, everything is automatic. However please make sure the email address are correct! Incorrect email addresses will not show an error. Email schedules or assignment slips via the Reports view.
- NEW FEATURE: Set Members to be Away. If a publisher will be away for a length of time, you can set them as “Away” between two dates. If a publisher is away, they will not be shown when Selecting Members or when using Auto-Assign. When a publisher returns, they will automatically be shown again, no need to do anything. To set a Member as Away, click on the Members view > click Away button.
- NEW FEATURE: Multiple Cleaning Schedules. JW Scheduler now supports multiple cleaning schedules, e.g. Weekly Kingdom Hall Clean and After Meeting Clean. In some Kingdom Halls, the Weekly Hall Clean is rotated among several congregations. JW Scheduler now allows for this. This can be changed in the Schedule > Cleaning view.
- UPDATE: Redesigned the Congregation view to make it simpler and easier to see all the information.
- UPDATE: Weekend Duties will no longer clash with Midweek duties. E.G. If a member is scheduled to read the Watchtower, a warning is given before using him for other duties like Sound, Platform etc. Auto-Assign also will not use that brother.
- UPDATE: Duties Scheduler now has support for 4 x Microphones, as some congregations swap brothers half-way through the Watchtower.
- UPDATE: The Reports view will now show a “Please wait, Processing…” message when the Schedules and Assignment slips are being generated.
- FIXES: Various other minor bug fixes, such as scheduling Public Talks, Chairman outline schedule, skipping the Memorial week, printing schedules with 5 weeks, S-140 adjustments, etc. Thanks to everyone who reported these bugs! If you notice any bugs, please let us know.
JW Scheduler 2.3
- NEW FEATURE: Neighboring Congregations and Members. Add Neighboring Congregations and Members to assist with Public Talk scheduling. When scheduling which Public Speaker and Outline, you can now directly chose from your Neighbor Congregations. This saves time and effort scheduling Public Talks. Neighboring or nearby Congregations and Members can be added from the Congregation screen.
- NEW FEATURE: Suggest Outline. When selecting a Neighboring Member to come and give a Public Talk, JW Scheduler will now automatically suggest which Outline he should give, based on which Outlines the speaker can give, and which outlines you have not had for a while.
- NEW FEATURE: Export/Import Public Speakers. Export your Congregation Public Talk Speakers and Share with other nearby or neighboring congregations with a single click!
- UPDATE: Can now add the theme of the upcoming Special Talk. This feature can also be used to schedule any Special Event talks.
- UPDATE: Minor update to the S-140 Template.
- FIX: Various other minor bug fixes, mostly related to Public Talk scheduling. Thanks for reporting. If you notice any bugs, please let us know!
JW Scheduler 2.2
- NEW FEATURE: Lawn and Garden Care! You can now schedule Kingdom Hall Lawn and Garden Care, also called Lawn and Garden Maintenance. Print a separate Lawn and Garden Schedule, or combine with the Cleaning schedule.
- NEW FEATURE: Password protection. You can now password protect JW Scheduler. Since all data is already encrypted, this is an excellent way to fully protect all Congregation, Member and schedule information. However please be careful to remember your password!
- UPDATE: New option to set a Member as “Student only”. This is useful since not all Apply yourself to Students are publishers or unbaptised publishers.
- FIX: Auto-Assignment bug fixes
- FIX: Assignment Slips bug fixes with some languages
- FIX: Various other minor bug fixes. Thanks for reporting. If you notice any bugs, please let us know!
JW Scheduler 2.1
Download Link: JW Scheduler 2.1
Release Date: 2019-03-10
- NEW FEATURE: Added Backup Reminder for offsite backups. Although JW Scheduler automatically saves and performs backups, it is wise to also periodically backup to USB or a File Sharing website. You will now be reminded every X weeks (default 4, can be adjusted in Settings). Backup Reminders can be disabled by setting Backup Reminder to 0 weeks.
- UPDATE: Updated the Chairman Outline Template
- UPDATE: Added Portrait Public Talk Schedule Template. This might fit better on your Congregation Notice Board.
- UPDATE: Various Language translations. Thank you to those who helped improve the translation into different languages! If you want to help or notice any problems with the translations, please see How Can I Help
- FIX: Better remembers last used templates
- FIX: Fixed various bugs related to Templates, Auto-Assign, Away Public Talks, UBP Members, Printing PDFs, etc. Thank you for everyone who reported bugs! If you notice any bugs, please report them.
JW Scheduler 2.0
Download Link: JW Scheduler 2.0
Release Date: 2019-02-25
We are pleased to announce a major update and new name for JW Scheduler!
- NEW FEATURE: JW Scheduler now supports scheduling Public Talks, both Incoming and Outgoing speakers, Duties including Attendants, Sounds, Video, Platform, Microphones and Cleaning.
- NEW FEATURE: JW Scheduler can now be used by the Service Overseer to arrange and organise Field Service Groups, including assigning the Overseer, Assistants, Pioneers and publishers.
- NEW FEATURE: JW Scheduler can now be used by congregation Secretaries to store personal information for all congregation members.
- NEW NAME: JW CLM Scheduler has been renamed JW Scheduler. This better reflects the fact that JW Schedule is a complete package for scheduling everything in a congregation!
- NEW REGISTRATION: JW Schedule can now be installed on as many personal devices as you like, e.g. your main computer, laptop and tablets.
- UPDATE: The User Interface has been updated to be more appealing, while showing more useful information.
- UPDATE: Members list now allows Filtering by Active/Inactive, Baptised, Male, Female, Elders, Ministerial Servants, Special, Regular and Auxiliary Pioneers and more.
- UPDATE: Many new Templates for scheduling the Public Talks, Duties and Cleaning Schedules.
- UPDATE: Can now select whether a Member is the Group Overseer, Group Servant or Group Assistant. Can also select whether they are a Special Pioneer, Regular Pioneer or Auxiliary Pioneer.
- UPDATE: Chairman’s Outline Template now shows Start times, not End times. This is more in line with branch direction.
- Bug Fixes: Some small bug fixes for the S-140 template.
JW CLM Scheduler v1.4
- NEW TEMPLATE: S-140 is now available!
- NEW FEATURE: You can now schedule for Foreign Language Groups! Mark a School as a Foreign Language Group and you can schedule this group to conduct their own Treasures Talk, Digging for Spiritual Gems and Congregation Bible Study.
- NEW FEATURE: JW CLM Scheduler now works will small screen sizes, and scales better at large screen sizes. Layout has been re-designed. Further changes are coming to make it even easier to use.
- NEW FEATURE: Settings will now automatically remember the last View and selected Template.
- UPDATE: Schedule and Assignment Slips will now use Meeting Day of Week when printing.
- UPDATE: Video parts now shows who will take the part, namely either the Chairman or Auxiliary Counselor.
- UPDATE: Monthly Schedule now shows the Weekly Bible Reading for each week.
- UPDATE: Can now select whether a Member is the Group Overseer, Group Servant or Group Assistant.
- Bug Fix: Monthly Schedule – Week 2 Chairman
- Bug Fix: Timing for Living Parts fixed
- Bug Fix: Sometimes Member data would not save correctly.
FUTURE: JW CLM Scheduler is currently being designed to also schedule Public Talks, Sound and Attendants, Cleaning and much more. The next update will be big!
JW CLM Scheduler v1.3
Release Date: 2019-01-09
- NEW FEATURE: Assignment Slips can now adjust Font Size, making them easier to read. (Adjust in Settings)
- NEW FEATURE: Assignment Slips can now adjust Date Format, allowing you to chose which format best suits your congregation. (Adjust in Settings)
- NEW FEATURE: Selecting Member: Automatically suggests the best member for a part. This saves you time when scheduling.
- UPDATE: Now uses the new 2019 Assignment Slips
- UPDATE: Assignment Slips now display further Part information underneath the date.
- UPDATE: Help section has been updated to better reflect the available JW CLM Scheduler Help options.
- UPDATE: When choosing the Assistant, can no longer select a member of the opposite sex.
- BUG FIXES: Chairman Outline fields now all correctly display.
- BUG FIXES: Assistant Assignment Slips now all correctly print.
JW CLM Scheduler v1.2
Release Date: 2018-12-21
- Import from CLM Explorer. Do you currently use CLM Explorer? You can now Import congregation, schedule and student data from CLM Explorer into JW CLM Scheduler with a single click!
- Auxiliary School Overseer. Schedule a different Auxiliary School Overseer each week.
- Reports View. Templates now contain a Preview showing what they will look like.
- Templates. Templates were updated to be more appealing, and contain references to the Auxiliary School Overseers.
- Special Weeks. Weeks can now be set to Circuit Overseer, Assembly / Convention, Memorial or Cancel.
JW CLM Scheduler v1.1
Release Date: 2018-12-12
- Share data. The COBE and Life and Ministry Overseer can automatically share the Congregation, Member and Scheduler from their own computers.
- Schedule the entire Life and Ministry Meeting, including all parts and prayers.
- Flexible. Schedule some of the meeting, or all of it. Enter some member data or all member data. Can print any schedule without completing the whole meeting.
- Supports multiple languages at the same time, e.g. use the program in one language, create the schedule in another. Useful if you serve in a foreign language group or are still learning the language.
- Tracks the history of all students, including Elders and Ministerial Servants.
- Modern User Interface using the latest programming techniques.
- A variety of appealing Templates to choose from, with more and more added with each update.
- Automatically saves and automatically backs up. No need to press any save buttons (which you might forget!)
- Font size readable in any languages.
- Safe and secure. ALL data is locally encrypted. If you choose to Share data, this is again encrypted both during transfer and at storage.
- Save schedules in DOC or PDF format. Print or email (coming soon) any schedule.