JW Scheduler 4.1.1
Release Date: 2020-07-03
- Several bug fixes and improvements, including sending Meeting Schedules to the App.
- New Field Service Report Entry Screen. In addition to Member > Publisher Records, the Congregation Secretary can now use the Congregation > Congregation Field Service Report – Publishers screen to enter all Reports for the month. This can also be used to quickly check for Missing Reports, and can be Filtered by Group.
- Transfer Publishers. JW Scheduler can now quickly transfer publishers to other congregations who are also using JW Scheduler by clicking Members > Transfer. Additionally, we have added 2 Transfer options (PDF and CSV) when transferring publishers to Congregations who don’t use JW Scheduler.
- Song and Closing Prayer can now be scheduled for Local Public Talks. This information can only be seen on the App, but will be added to other schedules and reports in the future.
- New Member Information Template. Please see Printing > Members > Member Information
- Added Warning when adding a Congregation Event which will clear that weeks meetings (e.g. Memorial, Convention, etc.). Due to the Coronavirus, you should please select Event Type Other for any upcoming Conventions or Assemblies where you will STILL have a midweek or weekend meeting.
- Added Warnings when your congregation only has 1 Sharing Administrator and/or not all elders have an email address recorded.
- Added “AP” and/or “Credit” to Remarks when printing S-21 Publisher Record Cards, if the publisher was an AP or had Credit for that month.
- Some Assistants were swapped when showing on the App. Please Refresh these meeting parts.
- Improvements to importing from Hourglass and Majestic KHS.
- When adding a new Family, list of Families now sort alphabetically and immediately refresh.
- Moved and Disfellowshipped ones no longer show in “Everyone” list and have been removed from various other places. They can now only be seen under the Moved or Disfellowshipped Filters.
- Various other minor fixes and improvements.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be adding the Translation Files for the JW Scheduler App to our website in the next few days. If you would like to help translate the App into other languages, please click Help > JW Scheduler App or Help > Improve Translation.
Previous Versions of JW Scheduler
JW Scheduler 4.0.1
Release Date: 2020-06-15
– Congregation Announcements now can include a Title, which will show in the App.
– Various other minor UI updates and improvements.
– Various minor fixes.
- User Interface has been completely refreshed with a modern design and colour scheme. We hope you like it 🙂
- Based on comprehensive User Testing, we have adjusted almost every screen to be easier to use and more consistent.
- New icon and graphics to unify JW Scheduler and the JW Scheduler Publisher Edition App.
- Field Service Meeting Schedule. You can now schedule Field Service Meetings. (This also can be used for Zoom Field Service Meetings)
- Group Field Service arrangements can be entered for each Field Service Group.
- Members can now be displayed by Family, under Filter > Families.
JW SCHEDULER APP
- The JW Scheduler Publisher Edition App has completed Beta Testing and can now be made available to all publishers! The JW Scheduler App will start appearing on the official Apple Store and Google Play store over the next few days.
- Field Service Meeting schedules can now be sent to the App.
- Added a Clear button for data waiting to be sent to the App. This should only be used if there are data corruptions or errors.
- Public Talk Schedule added new Alternate template.
- Field Service Schedule template added.
- Field Service Groups now has Portrait template, and can now include Field Service Meeting information.
- Member Information has been split into separate Information and Spiritual screens, with some additional fields and Custom fields added.
- Member – Assign now only contains assignments found in JW Scheduler.
- Neighbour Congregations screen has been renamed Public Speakers, and now includes your own Public Speakers.
- Kingdom Hall address can be entered for your own congregation and Neighbour Congregations. This is sent to the App with Away Public Talk Assignments.
- Weekend Meeting time can now be set, and is used in the JW Scheduler App to set the Reminder times.
- Setting someone as Disfellowshipped will now remove all future assignments and duties, and disable all privileges.
- Creating a new Member or adjusting a member will no longer set any default Member settings.
- Public Talk Schedule can now optionally remove Hospitality and Away Speakers.
- Several Templates have been updated and improved, including adding A4 and Letter sizes to more templates.
- Congregation Sharing Password can now be reset if you forget your password. A new temporary password will be sent to the email address of ALL Shared elders. Please ensure all elders have their email address set and is visible in Shared Members list.
- Added a Warning if JW Scheduler has been left open for more than 2 hours. Please DO NOT leave JW Scheduler open when you are not using it.
- S-21 Publisher Records Averages now include BLANK in the average, except for Hours. BLANK hours are considered “missing” reports, not 0 reports.
- Adjusting User Access for yourself will now automatically apply, and doesn’t require closing and re-opening JW Scheduler.
- Congregation Sharing and App Logs now save and open in a text file.
- If there is a Congregation Sharing problem, the screen will now automatically switch to the Congregation Sharing view to allow you to resolve.
- User Access has been simplified a little.
- Public Speakers Import/Export fixed. Easily import Public Speakers from other congregations using JW Scheduler.
- Incorrect Meeting Schedule dates sent to the App have been fixed. Any existing Schedules will need to be “Refreshed” to see the changes.
- Sharing Region was sometimes reset when changing Program Language. This has now been fixed.
- Various other bug and crash fixes.