JW Scheduler is a JW app designed to help Elders and other appointed brothers quickly and easily schedule the Christian Life and Ministry meeting, Public Talks, Duties such as Attendants, Sound, Platform, Microphones, Kingdom Hall Cleaning, Lawn & Garden Care and more.
JW Scheduler also includes JW Secretary software to record Publisher Records, Congregation Field Service Reports, Meeting Attendance, Congregation Assignments and more. JW Scheduler can help organize Field Service Groups, track DPA and emergency contact information.
How to Setup JW Scheduler
- Download JW Scheduler from the Downloads page.
- Install JW Scheduler on your computer.
- Open JW Scheduler
- Select the program language
- Note: This can be different to your Congregation Language. For example, you could run JW Scheduler in English, but schedule for a Chinese congregation.
- You can now Create Congregation, Open Congregation or Import Congregation.
- Note: JW Scheduler currently supports Importing congregations from Majestic KHS, TSWin and CLM Explorer.
What should I choose? Create, Open or Import Congregation?
If you are the first person in your congregation to start using JW Scheduler, and would like to see how JW Scheduler works, you could choose Sample Congregation. This will generate a Sample Congregation and allow you to explore JW Scheduler with randomly generated sample data. Later you can Delete the Sample Congregation and create your real congregation.
Finally, if you are the first person in your congregation to start using JW Scheduler and want to immediately get started with real data, please choose New Congregation.
If you are not the first person in your congregation to start using JW Scheduler, i.e. someone else in your congregation already uses JW Scheduler and has already created a JW Scheduler Congregation, then you should choose Open a Congregation.