JW Scheduler is a JW app designed to help elders and other appointed brothers quickly and easily schedule and organize virtuall all aspects of the Congregation.
How to Setup JW Scheduler
- Download JW Scheduler
- Install JW Scheduler on your computer.
- Open JW Scheduler
- Select the program language
- Note: This can be different to your Congregation Language. For example, you could run JW Scheduler in English, but schedule for a Chinese congregation.
- You can now Create Congregation, Open Congregation or Import Congregation.
- Note: JW Scheduler currently supports Importing congregations from Majestic KHS, Hourglass App, TSWin, CLM Explorer and CSV file.
What should I choose? Create, Open or Import Congregation?
If you are the first person in your congregation to start using JW Scheduler, and would like to see how JW Scheduler works, you could choose Sample Congregation. This will generate a Sample Congregation and allow you to explore JW Scheduler with randomly generated sample data. Later you can Delete the Sample Congregation and create your real congregation.
Finally, if you are the first person in your congregation to start using JW Scheduler and want to immediately get started with real data, please choose New Congregation.
- Note: If another elder in your Congregation already uses JW Scheduler, you should NOT click New Congregation. Instead he should Share the congregation with you.
If you are not the first person in your congregation to start using JW Scheduler, i.e. someone else in your congregation already uses JW Scheduler and has already created a JW Scheduler Congregation, then you should choose Open a Congregation.
As mentioned above, if you are the first person in your congregation to start using JW Scheduler and you currently use Majestic KHS, CLM Explorer or TSWin, then you could choose Import a Congregation and begin using JW Scheduler immediately with real data.
If you already have member information saved as an Excel spreadsheet or CSV file, then you should choose Import from CSV file.