JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition is an iOS and Android App that allows publishers to electronically see data generated in JW Scheduler. This includes upcoming Christian Life and Ministry meeting & Public Talk assignments, upcoming Duties, submit Field Service Reports, view upcoming Congregation Events and any recent Congregation Announcements, and more.
Data for JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition iOS & Android App comes from the local congregation only. Your local congregation must first use JW Scheduler (Desktop Edition) to generate and send any schedules, congregation events or announcements to the App.
The JW Scheduler App does not store any confidential data online. Only non-confidential data that is usually found on the congregation notice board is stored online.
Additionally, unlike Congregation Sharing, new or updated data in JW Scheduler is not automatically sent to the App. All data must be sent manually by the person who created it. For security reasons, the App data and JW Scheduler data is never connected or synchronized. This is for security purposes and to comply with sfl.
- Step 1: An elder opens JW Scheduler and enables the JW Scheduler App.
- Step 2: An appointed brother uses JW Scheduler to create the Christian Life and Ministry, Public Talk, Duties or cleaning schedule.
- Step 3: That brother uses JW Scheduler to send the data to the App.
- Step 4: A publisher downloads the JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Step 5: Using information his elders gave him, he opens the App, logs into the congregation and identifies himself.
- Step 6: His JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App will now receive any assignments, duties, congregation events and announcements from his local congregation.