Congregation Sharing allows all approved appointed to automatically and securely share and synchronize all Congregation, member and schedule data.
If another Elder in your congregation has created a JW Scheduler Congregation and then Enabled Congregation Sharing, you can now Open a Congregation from Sharing.
Connect to your Congregation
- Download and install JW Scheduler on your computer.
- Note: Please see Help > Installing or Updating Help if you require assistance.
- Ask your Congregation Administrator for the following information:
- Congregation Sharing Region
- Congregation ID
- Congregation Sharing Password
- Open JW Scheduler and select your language.
- At Getting Started, click Open Congregation from Sharing
- Note: If you have already created a congregation or already have a congregation open, you must first Delete that Congregation. You can only have one congregation open at a time. Please see How to Change or Delete a Congregation
- Select your Congregation Sharing Region, enter the Congregation ID and Congregation Password
- Note: This information was given to you by the Congregation Administrator. You must enter this information exactly right or you will not be able to connect.
- Click Connect
- Note: If you have problems connecting, please see Common Sharing Questions and Problems
- Identify yourself by selecting your name from the list
- Note: If your name isn’t in the list, this means the congregation has not been shared with you. Please contact a Congregation Administrator.
- If you have already connected before, please Enter your 6-digit Sharing Member PIN.
- Note: If you have forgotten your Sharing Member PIN, please ask a Sharing Administrator to reset it for you. You will then be asked to enter a Create a new Sharing Member PIN the next time you connect.
- If you have not connected before, you must Create a 6-digit Sharing Member PIN.
- Note: Your Sharing Member PIN must be 6-digits and is used to authenticate you.
- Note: You have the responsibility to remember this Sharing Member PIN.
- Click Identify
Common Questions and Problems
Please carefully re-read the section Open a Congregation from Sharing above.
If you have already created a congregation or already have a congregation open, you must first Delete that Congregation.
You can only have one congregation open at a time. Please see How to Change or Delete a Congregation.