Congregation Sharing allows all approved appointed to automatically and securely share and synchronize all Congregation, member and schedule data.
If another elder or Congregation Administrator has already created a JW Scheduler Congregation and then Enabled Congregation Sharing, you can Open a Congregation from Sharing.
Your Congregation Administrator must tell you:
- Congregation Sharing Region
- Congregation ID
- Congregation Sharing Password
Please also be ready to create a 6-digit Member PIN. This is used to identify you, so you should please remember this.
- Note: We kindly request each person who uses Congregation Sharing first spend a few minutes reading the Congregation Sharing Help to learn how Congregation Sharing works, how to correctly use Congregation Sharing, and what your responsibilities are.
Open Congregation from Sharing
- Click Open Congregation from Sharing
- Note: If you have already created a congregation, you must first Delete that Congregation. You can only have one congregation open at a time. Please see How to Change or Delete a Congregation.
- Select your Congregation Sharing Region, enter the Congregation ID and Congregation Password.
- Note: Your Congregation Sharing Region, Congregation ID and Congregation Password will be given to you by the Congregation Administrator. You must enter this information exactly right. If you select a different Sharing Region it will not work.
- Note: If you have problems connecting, please see Common Congregation Sharing Problems.
- Click Connect
- Identify yourself by selecting your name from the list
- Note: If your name isn’t in the list, this means the congregation has not been shared with you. Please contact a Congregation Administrator.
- If you have already connected before, please Enter your 6-digit PIN.
- Note: If you have forgotten your Member PIN, please ask a Sharing Administrator to reset it for you.
- If you have not connected before, you must Create a 6-digit PIN.
- Note: Your PIN must be 6-digits and is used to authenticate you.
- Note: You have the responsibility to remember this PIN.
- Click Identify