JW Scheduler lets you enter lots of useful information about your Congregation. Some of this information is then used throughout JW Scheduler to help you better schedule and manage your congregation.
Click Congregation to:
Edit and Update Congregation Information
Congregation ID. This is your unique Congregation ID and is automatically assigned by JW Scheduler. You will need this ID to Share the Congregation with others.
Congregation Name. The name of your congregation.
Congregation Number. The number of your congregation.
Congregation Language. The language of your congregation. This will affect the language of the Life and Ministry Meeting, Public Talks, Schedules and Printing.
- Tip: This can be different to the JW Scheduler Program Language. For example, you can set JW Scheduler to be in English, but your congregation is Chinese.
Congregation Time Zone. The Time Zone of your congregation. This is used for dates and times in JW Scheduler, and especially the App.
Weekend Meeting Day & Time. The day and time of your weekend meeting. This affects how various schedule dates display and print, such as Public Talks.
- Note: To enter Next Years Meeting Day & Time, first tick the checkbox for next year, then make the change.
Midweek Meeting Day & Time. The day of your midweek meeting. This affects how various schedule dates display and print, such as the Life and Ministry Meeting.
Zoom Meeting ID and Password. The Zoom Meeting ID and Password your congregation uses for meetings. This will be displayed in the JW Scheduler App under Meeting Schedules.
Zoom Meeting Link and Dial in number. The Zoom Meeting Link and Dial in number your congregation uses for meetings. This will be displayed in the JW Scheduler App under Meeting Schedules.
Kingdom Hall Address. The address of your Kingdom Hall. This can be sent to Visiting Public Speakers, as shows when scheduling Field Service meetings from the Kingdom Hall.
Circuit. Your Circuit Name.
Circuit Overseer Name. The name of your Circuit Overseer. This is shown on various schedules and Emergency Lists.
Circuit Overseer Contact Details. The Contact Details of your Circuit Overseer. This is shown on various Emergency Lists.
- How to Create a Congregation
- How to Edit a Congregation
- How to Change or Delete a Congregation
- How to Enable Congregation Sharing
- How to Open a Congregation from Sharing
- How to Backup and Restore Data
- How to create Congregation Events and Announcements
- How to submit the Congregation Field Service Report
- How to edit Field Service Groups
- How to edit Public Speakers
- How to update Meeting Attendance Records
- How to set Congregation Assignments
- How to Assign Maps and Territories