JW Scheduler only allows you to have one Congregation open at a time.
To change Congregation, you must first Delete the existing congregation and then either Create or Open a Congregation.
How to Change Congregation
- Delete your current Congregation.
- Note: See How to Delete a Congregation below
- The Getting Started screen will show.
- You can now Create Congregation, Open Congregation (from File or Sharing) or Import Congregation (from Majestic KHS, Hourglass App, TSWin, CLM Explorer or CSV file)
- Note: Please see Getting Started with JW Scheduler for more information.
How Delete a Congregation
To delete a congregation and all data:
- Select Congregation
- Click the Delete Congregation button
- If you have enabled Congregation Sharing, you will also be asked if you want to remove the Congregation from the JW Scheduler Sharing servers, select Yes or No.
- Note: Only remove the congregation from Sharing if no other members of your congregation still use JW Scheduler.
- If you have enabled the JW Scheduler App, you will also be asked if you want to disable the App, select Yes or No.
- Note: Only disable the App if no members in your congregation use the JW Scheduler App.
- Confirm your choice by clicking Continue.
- Note: This cannot be undone! However you can still restore the congregation from a Backup File or Automatic Backup.