JW Scheduler allows appointed brothers to schedule and organize the Christian Life and Ministry meeting, Public Talks, JW Secretary , Attendants, Sound, Platform, Microphones, Kingdom Hall Cleaning, Field Service Groups and much more!
But the first step is to Create, Open or Import a Congregation.
If you currently or previously have used Majestic KHS, CLM Explorer or TSWin, then you should probably choose Import a Congregation. Otherwise please Create a New Congregation or Sample Congregation.
How to Create a New Congregation
- Open JW Scheduler
- Select your program language.
- Note: This can be different to your Congregation language. E.G. JW Scheduler can be in English, while your congregation is Chinese.
- Click New Congregation
- That’s it! Your new congregation has now been created and a Congregation ID has been automatically allocated.
- Tip: There is no need to press Save, everything saves automatically.
Note: JW Scheduler only supports one congregation at a time. If you move congregation or would like to create another New congregation, you must first Delete the current congregation. Please see How to Delete a Congregation.
- How to Create a New Congregation
- How to Open a Congregation from Sharing
- How to Open a Congregation from File
- How to Open a Congregation from Automatic Backup
- How to Change or Delete a Congregation
- How to Enable or Setup Congregation Sharing
- How to enter Congregation Information
- How to Add Members
- How to Schedule