JW Scheduler can import a congregation and data from Majestic KHS, Hourglass, TSWin, CLM Explorer and CSV file. This allows you to use JW Scheduler with all your existing congregation, member, and schedule data.
How to Import a Congregation
- Under Getting Started, select either:
- Carefully follow the instructions to prepare the data, which is different for each program.
- Click Import
- Note: If you have already created a congregation, it is best to first Delete the congregation before importing from Majestic KHS, CLM Explorer, Hourglass or TSWin. However it is also possible to import data into an existing congregation. Please see below for more information.
- Note: It is possible that not everything will import perfectly. Unfortunately there are some data incompatibilities between JW Scheduler and other programs. However you should find most data imports correctly.
If you experience minor problems importing data, there is likely nothing we can do. There are some data incompatibilities between JW Scheduler and these programs.
If you experience major problems importing data:
- Carefully re-read the instructions.
- Try importing again, ensuring you 100% accurately follow each step. If you make any minor changes to any step, likely the Import will fail.
- Save the Import Log.
- Take screenshots of the program you are importing from, each step you are performing, and the resulting data.
- Contact Us and include the Import Log and these detailed screenshots.
- Import Members and Publisher Records into an existing congregation
- Import Field Service data into an existing congregation
- Import Public Speakers into an existing congregation
- How to Import from Majestic KHS
- How to Import from Hourglass
- How to Import from TSWin
- How to Import from CLM Explorer
- How to Import from a CSV file
- How to Delete an existing congregation