JW Scheduler can import a congregation and data from Majestic KHS, Hourglass, TSWin, CLM Explorer and CSV file. This allows you to use JW Scheduler with all your existing congregation, member, and schedule data.
How to Import a Congregation
- Under Getting Started, select either:
- Carefully follow the onscreen instructions to export and prepare the data
- Click Import
- Note: If you have already created a JW Scheduler congregation, we recommend first Deleting that congregation before importing from Majestic KHS, CLM Explorer, Hourglass or TSWin. However it is possible to import data into an existing congregation, please see the heading Import Data into an Existing Congregation below.
- Note: It is possible that not everything will import perfectly. Unfortunately there are some data incompatibilities between JW Scheduler and other programs. However you should find most data imports correctly.
- Note: You should not enable Congregation Sharing until after all Importing has been fully completed succesfully. If Congregation Sharing is already enabled, it is best to disable before importing.
- Import Problems
- Import a Congregation
- Import Members and Publisher Records
- Import Field Service data into an existing congregation
- Import Public Speakers
- Export Public Speakers
- Export for Circuit Overseer (CO)
- Delete a existing congregation