JW Scheduler can import a congregation and data from Majestic KHS, Hourglass, TSWin, CLM Explorer and CSV file. This allows you to use JW Scheduler with all your existing congregation, member, and schedule data.
How to Import a Congregation
- Under Getting Started, select either:
- Carefully follow the instructions to prepare the data, which is different for each program.
- Click Import
Note: If you have already created a congregation, it is best to first Delete the congregation before importing from Majestic KHS, CLM Explorer, Hourglass or TSWin. However it is now also possible to Import Members into an “existing” JW Scheduler congregation.
Note: It is possible that not everything will import perfectly. Unfortunately there are some data incompatibilities between JW Scheduler and these programs. However you should find most data imports correctly.
How to Import Data into an Existing Congregation
It is best to Import data when first creating a new Congregation in JW Scheduler. However you can also import Members into an existing JW Scheduler congregation, including Importing members from multiple programs.
If you experience minor problems importing data, there is likely nothing we can do. There are some data incompatibilities between JW Scheduler and these programs.
If you experience major problems importing data:
- Carefully re-read the instructions.
- Try importing again, ensuring you 100% accurately follow each step. If you make any minor changes to any step, likely the Import will fail.
- Save the Import Log.
- Take screenshots of the program you are importing from, each step you are performing, and the resulting data.
- Contact Us and include the Import Log and these detailed screenshots.