JW Scheduler and CLM Explorer (by tmsware.com) are JW apps or theocratic software programs designed to help elders schedule the Christian Life and Ministry Meeting. Both JW apps have similarities, and do a great job of scheduling the Life and Ministry meeting.
If you are currently using CLM Explorer, we invite you to give JW Scheduler a try. That way you can determine which app better suits your needs and the needs of the brothers in your congregation.
JW Scheduler strongly believes your congregation and member data is your own, and you should be able to Import and Export your data as you wish. We also believe it is fair and right to allow data exchange between other scheduling programs.
Therefore, JW Scheduler supports Importing and Exporting data into a variety of common file formats.
How to Import from CLM Explorer
- Note: If you have already created a congregation, it is best to first Delete the congregation before importing from CLM Explorer. However it is also possible to import data into an existing congregation. Please see the Import Data into an Existing Congregation sub-heading below.
- Open JW Scheduler
- At Getting Started, click Import Congregation from CLM Explorer
- Carefully follow the instructions to import
- Note: If CLM Explorer is not currently installed on your computer, you can Import from a CLM Explorer Backup File.
- Import Problems
- Import a Congregation
- Import Members and Publisher Records
- Import Field Service data into an existing congregation
- Import Public Speakers into an existing congregation
- Export for Circuit Overseer (CO)
- Delete a existing congregation