JW Scheduler can import member data from a CSV (comma separated value) file. This allows you to use import data from lots of sources, such as Excel Spreadsheet, into JW Scheduler.
Please Note: CSV files are not consistent across different programs or spreadsheets. If you notice your data was not all correctly imported, please Contact Us and send a sample of your CSV file. Without a sample we are unable to improve the JW Scheduler Import from CSV function.
How to Import from CSV file
- Ensure your CSV file is comma delimited
- Ensure your CSV file includes a HEADER row which describes the fields
- Ensure your CSV file is saved with the extension .csv
- When you first open JW Scheduler, you will be given the option to create a New Congregation, Open Congregation or Import Congregation.
- Select Import Congregation from CSV file
- Click Import
- All Done!
- Tip: There is no need to click save, everything saves automatically
Note: If you have already created a congregation, you must first Delete the congregation before you can Import from CSV file.
Sample CSV file
Supported CSV Fields
JW Scheduler currently supports the following Member fields: