JW Scheduler and JW Hourglass are JW apps or theocratic software programs designed to help JW congregation elders maintain congregation Publisher Record Cards and Field Service Reports.
Both JW apps have similarities, and are very useful tools for the congregation secretary.
If you are currently using JW Hourglass, we invite you to give JW Scheduler a try. That way you can determine which app better suits your needs and the needs of the brothers in your congregation.
How to Import from Hourglass
- First you must use the Hourglass website to Export the congregation.
- Visit https://app.hourglass-app.com/ and login.
- Click Congregation > Export
- Download the hourglass-export file to your computer, e.g. My Documents.
- When you first open JW Scheduler, you will be given the option to create a New Congregation, Open Congregation or Import Congregation.
- Select Import Congregation from Hourglass
- Click Import
- All Done!
- Tip: There is no need to click save, everything saves automatically
Note: If you have already created a congregation, you must first Delete the congregation before you can Import from JW Hourglass. Due to the way JW Hourglass stores data, it is not possible to Import data into an “existing” JW Scheduler congregation.