JW Scheduler and JW Hourglass are JW apps or theocratic software programs designed to help JW congregation elders maintain congregation Publisher Record Cards and Field Service Reports.
If you are currently using Hourglass App, we invite you to give JW Scheduler a try. That way you can determine which app better suits your needs and the needs of the brothers in your congregation.
How to Import from Hourglass
- First you must use the Hourglass website to Export the congregation.
- Visit https://app.hourglass-app.com/ and login.
- Click Congregation > Export
- Download the hourglass-export file to your computer, e.g. My Documents.
- When you first open JW Scheduler, you will be given the option to create a New Congregation, Open Congregation or Import Congregation.
- Select Import Congregation from Hourglass
- Click Import
If you experience minor problems importing data, there is likely nothing we can do. There are some data incompatibilities between JW Scheduler and these programs.
If you experience major problems importing data:
- Carefully re-read the instructions.
- Try importing again, ensuring you 100% accurately follow each step. If you make any minor changes to any step, likely the Import will fail.
- Save the Import Log.
- Take screenshots of the program you are importing from, each step you are performing, and the resulting data.
- Contact Us and include the Import Log and these detailed screenshots.