JW Scheduler and KHS Majestic (Kingdom Hall Scheduler) are JW apps or theocratic software programs designed to help elders schedule the Christian Life and Ministry Meeting, Public Talks, Duties, Kingdom Hall Cleaning, Lawn and Garden Care and even more.
Both JW apps have similarities, and do a great job of scheduling and helping brother organise the congregation.
If you are currently using KHS Majestic, we invite you to give JW Scheduler a try. That way you can determine which app better suits your needs and the needs of the brothers in your congregation.
How to Import from Majestic KHS
- Ensure that KHS has been updated to the latest version.
- Close KHS
- When you first open JW Scheduler, you will be given the option to create a New Congregation, Open Congregation or Import Congregation.
- Select Import Congregation from Majestic KHS
- Follow the instructions provided and click Import
- All Done!
- Tip: There is no need to click save, everything saves automatically
Note: If you have already created a congregation, you must first Delete the congregation before you can Import from Majestic KHS. Due to the way Majestic KHS stores data, it is not possible to Import data into an “existing” JW Scheduler congregation.