JW Scheduler and TSWin are JW apps or theocratic software programs designed to help JW congregation elders maintain congregation Publisher Record Cards and Field Service Reports.
If you are currently using TSWin, we invite you to give JW Scheduler a try. That way you can determine which app better suits your needs and the needs of the brothers in your congregation.
How to Import from TSWin
- First you must use TSWin to Export the Active, Inactive and Non-student Publishers.
- Open TSWin
- Click File > Export or Import > Export to XML
- Select Active Publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- (Optional) Repeat Step B, then select Inactive Publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- (Optional) Repeat Step B, then select Non-publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- Close TSWin
- When you first open JW Scheduler, you will be given the option to create a New Congregation, Open Congregation or Import Congregation.
- Select Import Congregation from TSWin
Note: If you have already created a congregation, you must first Delete the congregation before you can Import from TSWin. Due to the way TSWin stores data, it is not possible to Import data into an “existing” JW Scheduler congregation.