JW Scheduler and TSWin are JW apps or theocratic software programs designed to help JW congregation elders maintain congregation Publisher Record Cards and Field Service Reports.
If you are currently using TSWin, we invite you to give JW Scheduler a try. That way you can determine which app better suits your needs and the needs of the brothers in your congregation.
How to Import from TSWin
- Note: We recommend importing data from TSWin into a New Congregation by using the Import from TSWin button. This gives the best results.
- First you must use TSWin to Export the Active, Inactive and Non-student Publishers.
- Open TSWin
- Click File > Export or Import > Export to XML
- Select Active Publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- (Optional) Repeat Step B, then select Inactive Publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- (Optional) Repeat Step B, then select Non-publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- Close TSWin
- If you have ALREADY created a JW Scheduler Congregation: See Import Members into an “existing” JW Scheduler congregation
- If you have NOT already created a JW Scheduler Congregation: When you first open JW Scheduler, select Import Congregation from TSWin
If you experience minor problems importing data, there is likely nothing we can do. There are some data incompatibilities between JW Scheduler and these programs.
If you experience major problems importing data:
- Carefully re-read the instructions.
- Try importing again, ensuring you 100% accurately follow each step. If you make any minor changes to any step, likely the Import will fail.
- Save the Import Log.
- Take screenshots of the program you are importing from, each step you are performing, and the resulting data.
- Contact Us and include the Import Log and these detailed screenshots.