JW Scheduler and TSWin are JW apps or theocratic software programs designed to help JW congregation elders maintain congregation Publisher Record Cards and Field Service Reports.
If you are currently using TSWin, we invite you to give JW Scheduler a try. That way you can determine which app better suits your needs and the needs of the brothers in your congregation.
JW Scheduler strongly believes your congregation and member data is your own, and you should be able to Import and Export your data as you wish. We also believe it is fair and right to allow data exchange between other scheduling programs.
Therefore, JW Scheduler supports Importing and Exporting data into a variety of common file formats.
How to Import from TSWin
- Note: If you have already created a congregation, we strongly recommend you first Delete the congregation before importing from TSWin. If you have already been using JW Scheduler for a long time and are unable to delete the congregation, it is possible to import data into an existing congregation. Please see the Import Data into an Existing Congregation below.
Export from TSWin
- First you must use TSWin to Export the Active, Inactive and Non-student Publishers.
- Open TSWin
- Click File > Export or Import > Export to XML
- Select Active Publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- (Optional) Repeat Step B, then select Inactive Publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- (Optional) Repeat Step B, then select Non-publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- Close TSWin
Import into JW Scheduler
- Open JW Scheduler
- At Getting Started, click Import Congregation from TSWin
- Note: If you have already created a congregation, it is best to first Delete the congregation before importing from TSWin.
- Carefully follow the instructions to Import
Import Data into an Existing Congregation
- Important: We strongly recommend you import TSWin data when you first create a JW Scheduler congregation by following the instructions above. If you have already created a JW Scheduler congregation, we strongly recommend you first Delete the congregation before importing.
However, if someone else in your congregation has already been using JW Scheduler for a long time, you can import the following data into an existing JW Scheduler congregation:
- Import Problems
- Import a Congregation
- Import Members and Publisher Records
- Import Field Service data into an existing congregation
- Import Public Speakers into an existing congregation
- Export for Circuit Overseer (CO)
- Delete a existing congregation