JW Scheduler System Requirements
All Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 computers can run JW Scheduler. Please make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2. installed. This can be installed via Windows Update or from the Microsoft website.
JW Scheduler can also be installed on Apple Mac computers and Linux computers running a Windows Emulator.
JW Scheduler does not work on Chrome OS, iOS or Google Android.
Before Installing JW Scheduler
Before installing or updating JW Scheduler, please note the following:
- It is recommended to be a Windows Administrator. If you are a computer expert, you may be able to install without being a Windows Administrator, but this may cause problems. Please see How to check if you are a Windows Administrator
- Some anti-virus software causes problems when installing or updating JW Scheduler, so if you have problems installing or updating, please either change anti-virus programs (we recommend simply using the free, inbuilt Windows 10 antivirus) , or disable your antivirus software before updating.
- You must be running Microsoft DotNet Framework 4.7.2 or greater to use JW Scheduler. DotNet Framework comes free with Windows Updates. Please ensure you have all the latest Windows Updates before installing JW Scheduler.
Install JW Scheduler
- Note: Please first see Before Installing or Updating JW Scheduler
- If you have an Apple Mac, please see How to Install JW Scheduler on Apple Mac
- Visit our website and click Downloads
- Click Download to download the latest version.
- After the Setup file has downloaded, double-click to run the Setup file and install JW Scheduler
- You should install JW Scheduler to the default location. If you choose to install to any other lactation, you may have problems.
- Note: This is usually C:\Program Files\ or C:\Program Files (x86)
Problems Installing JW Scheduler
If you have any problems installing or running JW Scheduler:
- Review Before Installing or Updating JW Scheduler and ensure:
- You are logged in as a Windows Administrator
- Your Antivirus software is disabled
- You have all the latest Windows Updates installed.
- Make sure JW Scheduler is closed.
- Make sure all Templates and other JW Scheduler files are closed.
- Re-download JW Scheduler from our website.
- Install JW Scheduler.
- Note: You will not lose any data if you re-install or install again.
If you still have problems after following all of the above steps, please Contact Us. Please also include screenshots of the Error Message you receive, and please verify you are logged in as a Windows Administrator, your Antivirus software is disabled, and you have the latest Windows Updates.