If someone else in your congregation already uses JW Scheduler and has already created a JW Scheduler Congregation, then you should Open a Congregation.
Or perhaps you want to open JW Scheduler on another computer, or you have a new computer and want to re-install JW Scheduler. In those cases you might also want to Open a Congregation.
- Note: JW Scheduler only supports having one congregation open at a time. If you already have created a congregation, such as a Sample Congregation, and wish to open another, please first Delete your Congregation.
There are 3 ways to Open a Congregation:
- Open a Congregation from Sharing
- Note: You or another elder must have already created a JW Scheduler Congregation and then Enabled Congregation Sharing.
- Open a Congregation from File
- Note: You or another elder must have already created a JW Scheduler Congregation and created a Backup File.
- Open a Congregation from Automatic Backup
- Note: Everytime you close JW Scheduler it creates an Automatic Backup on your local computer only.