JW Scheduler allows appointed brothers to schedule and organize the Christian Life and Ministry meeting, Public Talks, JW Secretary , Attendants, Sound, Platform, Microphones, Kingdom Hall Cleaning, Field Service Groups and much more!
But the first step is to Create, Open or Import a Congregation.
If someone else in your congregation already uses JW Scheduler and has already created a JW Scheduler Congregation, then you should Open a Congregation.
In order to Open a Congregation from Sharing: Another elder must have already created a JW Scheduler Congregation and then Enabled Congregation Sharing. He must then tell you the Congregation ID and Congregation Password.
In order to Open a Congregation from File: Another elder must have already created a JW Scheduler Congregation and then clicked Backup Congregation. This will create a backup congregation file. He must then give or send you this file.
How to Open a Congregation from Sharing
- When you first open JW Scheduler, select the program language > click OK.
- Click Open Congregation from Sharing
- If you already have a JW Scheduler account, please enter your Email and Password and click Login.
- Note: For security purposes, each person who uses Congregation Sharing must have a JW Scheduler Account. This is separate to your Registration Email or your JW.org account. Creating an account is free and only takes 1 minute. Please do not use the same JW Scheduler account for multiple users!
- If you do not already have a JW Scheduler account, please enter your Email address, select a password and click Create an Account.
- Note: After creating an account you need to check your email and Verify your email address.
- Enter the Congregation ID and Congregation Password > click Connect.
- Note: Your Congregation Administrator will tell you this.
- Identify yourself by selecting your name from the list > click OK.
- Note: If your name isn’t in the list, this means the congregation has not been shared with you.
How to Open a Congregation from File
- When you first open JW Scheduler, you must select the program language > click OK.
- Click Open Congregation from File
- Locale the Congregation file that was given to you by another elder.
- Click Open