Every weekend Jehovah’s Witnesses around the world enjoy listening to a Public Talk. Each year more and more Public Talk Outlines are added, and sometimes existing Outlines are updated.
Have you noticed any problems with the Public Talk Outlines in JW Scheduler? Are there new Public Talk Outlines or do existing Public Talk Outlines need to be updated?
If so, please help us update the JW Scheduler Public Talk Outlines so that everyone can benefit.
How add New or Update an Existing Public Talk Outline
Note: These steps are the same as Helping Improve JW Scheduler Translations
- Download and install the free software called Notepad++
- Open Windows Explorer, and navigate to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\JW Scheduler\ProgramData\
- Open the folder with your language.
- Note: The Language Codes are the same as JW.org. E.G. English = E
- To edit the Public Talk Outlines: Right-click the Outlines.xml file > click Edit with Notepad++
- Only edit text in-between the Title tags. E.G. <Title>How Well Do You Know God?</Title>
- Note: Do NOT edit or alter anything else, or you will break the program.
- Save the file
- Test your updates by opening JW Scheduler.
- Upload the saved files below, so everyone can benefit from your updates.