Every weekend Jehovah’s Witnesses around the world enjoy listening to a Public Talk. Each year more and more Public Talk Outlines are added, and sometimes existing Outlines are updated.
Have you noticed any problems with the Public Talk Outlines in JW Scheduler? Are there new Public Talk Outlines or do existing Public Talk Outlines need to be updated?
If so, please help us update the JW Scheduler Public Talk Outlines so that everyone can benefit.
How add New or Update an Existing Public Talk Outline
If you use JW Scheduler in a language other than English, please see Help Improve JW Scheduler Translations
Otherwise, if you use JW Scheduler in English:
- Download the English Outlines.xml file below and Save to your computer
- Download and install the free software called Notepad++
- Right-click the downloaded Outlines.xml file > click Edit with Notepad++
- Edit the text in-between the tags. E.G. <Title>What Marks the Bible as Authentic?</Title>
- Save the Outlines.xml file
- Upload the saved Outlines.xml file below