JW Scheduler strongly believes your congregation and member data is your own, and you should be able to Import and Export your data as you wish. We also believe that as true Christians, it is both reasonable and right to allow data exchange between other JW scheduling programs. JW Scheduler supports Importing and Exporting Members into a variety of common file formats.
Import Members from Hourglass App
Important Notes - Please read first
- If you have not yet created a JW Scheduler Congregation, or have just started using JW Scheduler, DO NOT USE THESE INSTRUCTIONS. Please see Import Congregation from Hourglass instead. These instructions are only for importing Members into an existing JW Scheduler Congregation.
- You should not enable Congregation Sharing until after all Importing has been fully completed. If Congregation Sharing is already enabled, it is best to disable before importing.
- If the First name and Last name exactly match an existing member, the member will be merged. Otherwise a new member will be created.
Export from Hourglass App
- Visit https://app.hourglass-app.com/ and login.
- Click Congregation > Export
- Download the hourglass-export file to your computer, e.g. My Documents.
Import into JW Scheduler
- Open JW Scheduler
- Click Members
- Click Import
- Click from Hourglass App
- Follow the instructions and click Import
- The Members will then be imported
- Import Problems
- Import a Congregation
- Import Members and Publisher Records
- Import Field Service data into an existing congregation
- Import Public Speakers into an existing congregation
- Export for Circuit Overseer (CO)
- Delete a existing congregation