JW Scheduler strongly believes your congregation and member data is your own, and you should be able to Import and Export your data as you wish. We also believe that as true Christians, it is both reasonable and right to allow data exchange between other JW scheduling programs. JW Scheduler supports Importing and Exporting Members into a variety of common file formats.
Import Members from TSWin
Important Notes - Please read first
- If you have not yet created a JW Scheduler Congregation, or have just started using JW Scheduler, DO NOT USE THESE INSTRUCTIONS. Please see Import Congregation from Majestic KHS instead. These instructions are only for importing Members into an existing JW Scheduler Congregation.
- You should not enable Congregation Sharing until after all Importing has been fully completed. If Congregation Sharing is already enabled, it is best to disable before importing.
- If the First name and Last name exactly match an existing member, the member will be merged. Otherwise a new member will be created.
- Please ensure you have updated TSWin to the latest version.
Export from TSWin
- Update your TSWin software to the latest version
- Open TSWin
- Click File > Export or Import > Export to XML
- Select Active Publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- (Optional) Repeat Step B, then select Inactive Publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- (Optional) Repeat Step B, then select Non-publishers > click ‘Select All’ button > click OK button
- Close TSWin
Import into JW Scheduler
- Open JW Scheduler
- Click Members
- Click Import
- Click from TSWin
- Follow the instructions and click Import
- The Members will then be imported.
- Import Problems
- Import a Congregation
- Import Members and Publisher Records
- Import Field Service data into an existing congregation
- Import Public Speakers into an existing congregation
- Export for Circuit Overseer (CO)
- Delete a existing congregation