JW Scheduler strongly believes your congregation and member data is your own, and you should be able to Import and Export your data as you wish. We also believe that as true Christians, it is both reasonable and right to allow data exchange between other JW scheduling programs. JW Scheduler supports Importing and Exporting Members into a variety of common file formats.
Unfortunatly, some software companies go to great lengths to lock users in and do not provide ways to export Member or Field Service data. While we feel this practise is unethical and actually illegal in some countries, there is little we can do.
- Note: If you have not yet created a JW Scheduler Congregation, please see Create a Congregation or Import a Congregation. The following information is only for importing Members into an existing JW Scheduler Congregation.
- Note: You should not enable Congregation Sharing until after all Importing has been fully completed. If Congregation Sharing is already enabled, it is best to disable before importing.
Import Members from another Congregation using JW Scheduler
- Ask the other congregation to Export their Member(s) as a JW Scheduler file. (See Export Members)
- Click Members
- Click Import
- Click from JW Scheduler file
- Locate the file on your computer, and click Open
- The Members will then be imported.
- Import Problems
- Import a Congregation
- Import Members and Publisher Records
- Import Field Service data into an existing congregation
- Import Public Speakers into an existing congregation
- Export for Circuit Overseer (CO)
- Delete a existing congregation