JW Scheduler supports Importing and Exporting person data into a variety of common file formats.
We believe your congregation and person data is your own, and you should be able to Import and Export your data as you wish. We also believe that as true Christians, it is both reasonable and right to allow data exchange between other JW scheduling programs.
- Note: For best results, it is generally better to import person data when you first create a JW Scheduler Congregation. If you have not yet created a JW Scheduler congregation, or are able to first Delete your Congregation, please see Import Congregation and ALL data.
- Note: It is generally better to not enable Congregation Sharing until after all Importing has been fully completed.
Import Persons from another Congregation using JW Scheduler
- Ask the other congregation to Export their Person(s) as a JW Scheduler file. (See Export Persons)
- Click Persons
- Click Import
- Click from JW Scheduler file
- Locate the file on your computer, and click Open
- The Persons will then be imported.
- Import Congregation and ALL data
- Import Persons
- Import Field Service Data
- Import Life and Ministry Meeting Schedule (CLM)
- Import Public Speakers and Public Talks
- Import Territories and Territory Assignment Records
Import from Program
- Import from Majestic KHS
- Import from Hourglass
- Import from TSWin
- Import from Territory Helper
- Import from CLM Explorer
- Import from CSV file
- Import from JW Scheduler file