If you experience minor problems importing data, there is likely nothing we can do. There are some data incompatibilities between different software programs. Likely it will only take a few minutes to fix up your data or enter any missing data.
If you experience major problems importing data:
- In JW Scheduler, click Settings > Check for Updates and see if there is a new Build Version. If so, install and try again.
- Carefully re-read the Import Instructions
- Carefully check the Import Log to see what data did or didn’t import, and why
- Ensure Congregation Sharing is Disabled. You should not enable Congregation Sharing until after all Importing has been fully completed.
- Try importing again, ensuring you carefully follow each step 100% accurately
- Take screenshots of the program you are importing from, each step you are performing, and the resulting data
- Click Help > Contact Us > Problem > Importing
- Note: You must please include the Import Log and multiple detailed screenshots
- Import Problems
- Import a Congregation
- Import Members and Publisher Records
- Import Field Service data into an existing congregation
- Import Public Speakers into an existing congregation
- Export for Circuit Overseer (CO)
- Delete a existing congregation