When a publisher sends data back to the congregation, it is not automatically received by JW Scheduler. It must be manually imported by an elder into JW Scheduler. This is for security reasons and to comply with sfl.
Receive data from the JWS - Publisher App
- Click App > App Members
- The column Data Waiting to Import shows which members have sent data back to the congregation, and is now waiting to Import.
- Note: You can also Filter the App Members List by Data Waiting and by Field Service Group
- Select the Member who has data waiting to import.
- Note: You can select multiple members at once, or even Select All.
- Note: If you select only one member, you can see a Preview of the data waiting to import.
- Click Import
- Note: Importing data will overwrite any existing data.
What data can be Received from the App?
Publisher Reports. Once received, these are automatically saved into Members > Publisher Record
Contact Information. After sending a Contact Details Check request, publishers will send back their Contact Information. This includes the publishers name, address, phone numbers, email, Date of Birth, Date of Baptism, as well as their Emergency Contact Details.