JW Scheduler Congregation Field Service Report is a tool for Jehovah’s Witness congregation Secretaries to help them compile the monthly Field Service Report. This JW Secretary tool is part of the JW Scheduler software.
Congregation Field Service Report data comes directly from the Members > Publisher Record Card fields. Any adjustment to a Publisher Record Card will be reflected in the Congregation Field Service Report.
To access the Congregation Field Service Reports, click Congregation > Congregation Field Service Report.
How does the Congregation Field Service Report work?
The Congregation Field Service Report shows the total amount of Publishers, Auxiliary Pioneers, Regular Pioneers and Special Pioneers for a certain month. Placements, Video Showings, Hours, Return Visits and Bible Studies are also shown.
All data for the Congregation Field Service Report comes directly from the Member Publisher Record Card, not the Member Information. This sometimes results in differences between the Members Filter and the Congregation Field Service Report.
- In Member Information a publisher might be set as Publisher. Yet he Auxiliary Pioneers for one month. In Member Information he will still appear as a Publisher, but in the Congregation Field Service Report for that month he will be counted as an Auxiliary Pioneer.
- The Publishers count lists all who published for a particular month, including Unbaptised publishers. The Members Filter lists these separately as Publishers and Unbaptised Publishers.
- If a publisher submits their field service report late, and you tick “Late” on the Member Publisher Record, the publisher “Count” increases by 1 extra for the next months Congregation Field Service Report. This means sometimes the Publishers Count can be greater than the amount of publishers in your congregation.
Submit to Branch
After the end of the month, once all Reports have been complied and entered into Member > Publisher Record Cards, the Congregation Field Service Report will show the figures that should be submitted to the branch.
After you have submitted the report to the branch, click the button Submitted to Branch. Clicking Submitted to Branch will perform the following:
- That month Congregation Field Service Report is locked. Changes made to the Publisher Record card will not change the Congregation Field Service Report.
- Note: If a publisher submits their report late, enter the report in the Publisher Record as usual, but tick the box Late. The report will then be automatically added to next month.
- The Regular / Irregular & Active / Inactive status of all members is updated. This can then be seen on Members > Information.
- Note: You can manually change a member status by ticking the boxes in Members > Information, however this does not affect the Congregation Field Service Report.
Irregular and Inactive Publishers
Irregular and Inactive Publishers status are automatically updated only when you click the Submitted to Branch button. However you can manually change a member status by ticking the boxes in Members > Information.
- Note: As mentioned above, the Members > Information does not affect the Congregation Field Service Report. The Congregation Field Service Report is solely based on the Publisher Record cards data.
- Input at least the last 6 months of Publisher Record cards.
- Click “Submitted to Branch” for the last 6 months Congregation Field Service Reports.
Otherwise JW Scheduler has no way of knowing if someone is Inactive, Irregular or just started publishing.