JW Scheduler includes a JW Secretary program that allows you to record and view Publisher Record cards. This information can be kept up-to-date by the Secretary and automatically shared among all Group Overseers and congregation elders.
The Congregation Field Service Report will be generated based on the information entered in the Publisher Records. Various other reports also use this information, such as Congregation Summary.
Publisher Records can be found on the Members > Publisher Record
How to Edit Publisher Records
Note: Publisher Record only exists for Publishers and Unbaptised Publishers.
- Click Members
- Select the member to edit
- Click Publisher Record
- Select the Service Year
- Double-click a field to edit.
- E.G. Double click the June 19 Placements to enter the publishers placements for June 2019.
The number of hours a publisher engaged in field service.
Please note the following special cases:
- For a NIL REPORT (i.e. confirmed no service activity), set the Hours to 0. If Hours are BLANK or EMPTY, JW Scheduler views this as NO REPORT was received, i.e. the report is missing.
- For partial hours, use decimal numbers. E.G. For 15 minutes enter 0.25.
- For a publisher who would like to report less than 1 hour without specifying the number of minutes, they can select Less than 1 hour when submitting their Field Service Report. This will be imported into JW Scheduler as 0.1 hours.
The hours figure is used to determine if a publisher is Active, Inactive or Irregular.
Enter any “credit hours” for pioneers (e.g. Bethel service, Construction, Theocratic Schools, etc)
- Important Note: You should also enter the reason for the credit in the Remarks field. Since different credit is counted differently (e.g. “approved assignments” can not exceed 75 hours per month, whereas “theocratic schools” credit has no limit, see sfl 9:13), JW Scheduler will not apply any limiting to the credit . It is up to the Service Committee to do this when checking Regular Pioneers hours.
AP (Auxiliary Pioneer)
Tick if the publisher Auxiliary Pioneered that month. This will automatically add “AP” to the Remarks, which are visible when printing.
- Note: If a member is set as a Continues Auxiliary Pioneer on the Member Information tab, AP will be automatically ticked for all future months. If they stop serving as a Continuously Auxiliary Pioneer, AP will be automatically unticked for all future months.
Tick this box if the member submitted this Field Service Report late (i.e. after the Congregation Field Service Report was already submitted). The figures will be automatically added to the current Unsubmitted Congregation Field Service Report.
If the member submits multiple Late reports at once, they will all be added to the current Unsubmitted Congregation Field Service Reports.
These notes will appear when printing the S-21 Publisher Record Cards. This can be used for Hour credit, such as Bethel volunteer work or attending the Pioneer Service School.
Did you know?
If you have enabled the JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App, publishers can submit their Field Service Reports directly via the App.
After the Secretary clicks App > Receive > Field Service Reports, they will automatically appear here.