Adding Members to JW Scheduler is quick and easy. You can add as much or little member and spiritual information as you like. There are several Custom fields to add extra information that might only apply to your congregation or area.
The Members view also allows you to see a list of all members. This list can be filtered by Field Service Group and by many other criteria, e.g. Active Publishers, Pioneers, Elders, etc.
To Add, Edit or View Members, click Members
Add a new Member
- Click Members
- Click New button
- The new member will now been created. You can now add as much or little information as you want. You should at least enter the First name.
Import, Export, Transfer, Delete or Move Members
- Members Help
- How to Import Members
- How to Transfer or Export Members
- How and when to Delete or Move Members
- How to edit Member Information
- How to edit Spiritual Information
- How to Assign privileges, roles and duties to Members
- How to edit Publisher Records
- How to Add or Edit Emergency Contacts
- How to let Publishers check their own Contact and Emergency Contact details
- Member User Access