Once you have created a congregation and entered the congregation information, you will want to add some members. This has been designed to be as quick and easy as possible.
You can add members on the Members view.
The Members view also allows you to see a list of all members. This list can be filtered by Field Service Group and by many other criteria, e.g. Active Publishers, Pioneers, Elders, etc.
How to Add a new Member
- Click Members view > New button.
- The new member has just been created.
- Note: You can now add as much or little Information as you want, assign privileges, roles and duties, add Field Service information and edit User Access.
How to Import Members
Currently it is only possible to Import Members from CLM Explorer, Majestic KHS and TSWin when you first Import the Congregation. You cannot later Import Members.
However we plan to add an Import Members function in a future release.
How to Delete a Member
- Click Members view.
- Select the Member you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- Note: If you have enabled User Access, you can not delete yourself.
- Confirm your choice.
- Note: Please be careful, this cannot be undone!