In order schedule the Christian Life and Ministry Meeting (CLM), schedule Public Talks, schedule Field Service, Duties or more, JW Scheduler needs to know which members should be Assigned to perform these parts.
To Assign which parts, assignments and duties a member can handle, click Members > Assign
How to Assign Parts, Privileges and Duties
- Note: Based on your selections, the member will either appear or not appear in Member Selection during Scheduling.
- Note: Inactive or Disfellowshipped members will not appear for scheduling, even if you tick these options.
- Click Members
- Select the member
- Click Assign
- Tick the part, assignment or duty you want to allow the member to perform.
- Note: You can tick All to ‘tick all’ for a particular category.
Treasures from God’s Word: The various parts and roles for the midweek Christian Life and Ministry Meeting, including the Treasures from God’s Word section.
Apply Yourself to the Field Ministry: The various school parts given during the midweek Christian Life and Ministry Meeting – Apply Yourself to the Field Ministry section, including being an Assistant.
- Note: The user must have Spiritual > CLM Student ticked to be able to edit these fields.
Living as Christians: The parts found in the Living as Christians section of the meeting, including the Congregation Bible Study.
Field Service: Various Field Service related scheduling, such as Public Witnessing or Conducting Field Service groups.
Public Talks: All parts and duties involved in the weekend meeting, including Chairman, Watchtower Reader and Hospitality for visiting public speakers. Also tick whether the member is approved for Local or Away Public Talks, and enter which public talk outlines they can give when travelling.
- Note: If you tick Away Public Speaker, please don’t forget to also enter the Outlines they can give. Enter each outline separated by a comma, e.g. 2, 45, 87, 142
Duties: The various duties associate with smoothly running the congregation, such as Sound, Video, Platform etc. Also includes a Custom Duty which can be set based on your local circumstances. By default this is set to Security.
JW Scheduler App: By default, all Publishers or CLM Students with a First Name set can use the JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App. If you wish to Disable access for any member, tick Disable App Access.