JW Scheduler allows you to store lots of useful and valuable spiritual information about congregation Members. This information can be kept up-to-date by the elders and automatically shared among all congregation elders.
Additionally, JW Scheduler is also very flexible. You can enter as little or much spiritual information as you want.
Member Spiritual Information can be found on the Members > Spiritual
How to Add and Edit Member Spiritual Information
- Click Members
- Select the member to edit
- Click Spiritual
- Enter as little or much information as you like
Group. The Field Service Group the member belongs to, including whether they are a Group Overseer, Group Servant or Group Assistant.
- Note: This can also be viewed and edited in the Congregation > Field Service Groups
Privilege. Select whether the member is an Elder, Ministerial Servant (MS), Publisher or Unbaptised Publisher (UBP). Select ‘No’ if the member is either a Bible Student or Child.
Date Immersed (Date of Baptism). The Date of Baptism of the member. This is only enabled if the member is a Publisher, MS or Elder.
- Note: The Format of all dates can be changed in Settings > Short Date Format
First Report. The month the publisher first reported their Field Service Report.
- Note: For all new publishers, please ensure you set this field, otherwise they may be marked as Irregular when you Submit the Field Service Report.
Pioneer. Select whether the member is a Special Pioneer, Regular Pioneer, Continuous Auxiliary Pioneer, or none.
- Note: You can also set the Regular Pioneer Start Date, Pioneer Number and Last Pioneer School date.
- Note: To set a member as an Auxiliary Pioneer for one or a few months only, use the Publisher Record tab.
Active. Tick this box if the member is an Active publisher. This is not enabled if the member is a Bible Student or Child.
- Note: If the Secretary clicks Congregation > Congregation Field Service Report > Submitted to Branch, the Active status of all members is automatically updated accordingly.
Regular. Tick this box if the member is a Regular publisher. This is not enabled if the publisher is Inactive.
- Note: If the Secretary clicks Congregation > Congregation Field Service Report > Submitted to Branch, the Regular status of all members is automatically updated accordingly.
CLM Student. Tick this box if the member is enrolled on the Christian Life and Ministry (CLM) School (i.e. the member handles either Bible Reading and/or Apply Yourself to the Field Ministry assignments).
- Note: Select whether the member will give parts in All Schools, the Main Hall only, or Auxiliary Halls only.
Anointed. Tick this box if the member is anointed.
LDC Volunteer. Tick if the member is an LDC Volunteer. You can also enter the date of their last application.
Kingdom Hall Key. Tick if the member has a Kingdom Hall Key. You can also enter the Key Number if required.
Custom Spiritual. There are 4 Custom Spiritual fields that can be changed according to your local congregation circumstances. Two allow choosing a date, and two allow adding a number.
Does Not Report Here. Tick if the member is in your congregation, but does not report in your congregation. E.G. Certain Construction Servants report directly to the branch office for the duration of the project.
Disfellowshipped. Tick if the member is disfellowshipped. You can also set the date.
- Note: This will remove all upcoming parts and duties, and remove them from the JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App.