JW Scheduler allows you to store lots of useful and valuable spiritual information about congregation Members. This information can be kept up-to-date by the elders and automatically shared among all congregation elders.
Additionally, JW Scheduler is also very flexible. You can enter as little or much spiritual information as you want.
Member Spiritual Information can be found on the Members > Spiritual
Add and Edit Member Spiritual Information
- Click Members
- Select the member to edit
- Click Spiritual
Group. The Field Service Group the member belongs to.
- Note: This can also be viewed and edited in Congregation > Groups and Families
Overseer, Servant or Assistant. Select if the member is a Group Overseer, Group Servant or Group Assistant.
Elder. Select if the member is an Elder.
Ministerial Servant. Select if the member is a Ministerial Servant (MS).
Publisher. Select if the member is a Publisher.
Unbaptised Publisher. Select if the member is an Unbaptised Publisher (UBP).
No. Select if the member is either a Bible Student or Child.
Date Immersed (Date of Baptism)
Date Immersed. The Date of Baptism of this member. This is only enabled if the member is a Publisher, MS or Elder.
First Report. The month the publisher first reported their Field Service, or submitted their first Field Service Report.
- Note: For all new publishers, please ensure you set this field, otherwise they may be marked as Irregular when you Submit the Congregation Field Service Report.
No. Select if the member is not a pioneer.
Continuous Auxiliary. Select if the member is a continuous auxiliary pioneer (AP).
- Note: When you select this, this will tick AP for all future Publisher Records. The current and previous months will not be affected.
- Note: To set a member as an Auxiliary Pioneer for one or a few months only, tick AP on the Publisher Record.
Regular Pioneer. Select if the member is a regular pioneer (RP).
- Note: You can also set the Regular Pioneer Start Date, Pioneer Number and Last Pioneer School date.
Special Pioneer. Select if the member is a special pioneer (SP).
Active and Regular
Active. Tick this box if the member is an Active publisher.
- Note: When the Secretary submits the Congregation Field Service Report each month, the Active status may be automatically updated.
- Note: If the member is a Bible Student or Child, this field is disabled.
Regular. Tick this box if the member is a Regular publisher.
- Note: When the Secretary submits the Congregation Field Service Report each month, the Regular status may be automatically updated.
- Note: If the member is Inactive, this field is disabled.
CLM Student (Christian Life and Ministry Meeting Student)
CLM Student. Tick this box if the member is enrolled on the Christian Life and Ministry (CLM) School.
- Note: This means the member handles either Bible Reading and/or Apply Yourself to the Field Ministry assignments.
All Schools. Select if the member can give parts in the Main Hall and any Auxiliary Halls.
Main only. Select if the member can give parts in the Main Hall only.
Aux. only. Select if the member can give parts in Auxiliary Halls (second school) only.
Additional Spiritual Information
Anointed. Tick this box if the member is anointed.
LDC Volunteer. Tick if the member is an LDC Volunteer. You can also enter the date of their last application.
Kingdom Hall Key. Tick if the member has a Kingdom Hall Key. You can also enter the Key Number if required.
Custom Spiritual. There are 4 Custom Spiritual fields that can be changed according to your local congregation circumstances. Two allow choosing a date, and two allow adding a number.
Reports Directly to Branch (Does Not Report Here in this Congregation)
Reports Directly to Branch. Tick if the member is in your congregation, but does not report in your congregation. For example, some Construction Servants report directly to the branch office for the duration of the project.
- Note: These members will not be counted towards your Congregation Field Service Report that is submitted to the branch.
Disfellowshipped. Tick if the member is disfellowshipped. You can also set the date.
- Note: This will remove all upcoming parts and duties, and remove them from the JWS Publisher App.
- Note: You can optionally enter their Last Report by clicking the Last Report button. This will be saved indefinitely.
- Members Help
- How to Import Members
- How to Transfer or Export Members
- How and when to Delete or Move Members
- How to edit Member Information
- How to edit Spiritual Information
- How to Assign privileges, roles and duties to Members
- How to edit Publisher Records
- How to Add or Edit Emergency Contacts
- How to let Publishers check their own Contact and Emergency Contact details
- Member User Access