JW Scheduler allows you to enter useful information about congregation Members. This information can be kept up-to-date and automatically shared among all congregation elders.
JW Scheduler is very flexible. You can enter as little or much information as you want. In fact there is no requirement to add anything more than the first name!
To see Members, click Members
The Members List shows a list of all Members in your congregation, including the following information:
- Family Head status. A ‘House’ icon shows if they are a Family Head.
- Last Name and First Name.
- Member type. An icon indicates whether they are Male or Female, an Elder, Ministerial Servant, Publisher, Unbaptized Publisher or child/CLM Student.
The Members List can be Filtered by Group as well as various other criteria. See Member Filters below.
The Search field allows you to search for members by Name.
Members can be Filtered by the following:
- Everyone. Everyone currently in your congregation. This does not include Moved.
- Families. List will show everyone grouped by Family.
- Active Publishers. Everyone in your congregation who is Active.
- Irregular Publishers. Everyone in your congregation who is Active but not Regular.
- Inactive Publishers. Everyone in your congregation who is not Active.
- CLM Students. Everyone in your congregation who is a CLM Student.
- Elders. All elders in your congregation.
- Ministerial Servants. All Ministerial Servants in your congregation.
- Publishers. Everyone in your congregation whose Spiritual Privilege is set as Publisher.
- Unbaptized Publishers. Everyone in your congregation whose Spiritual Privilege is set as Unbaptized Publisher.
- Non Publishers. Everyone in your congregation whose Spiritual Privilege is set as No.
- Brothers. All Male members of the congregation.
- Sisters. All Female members of the congregation.
- All Pioneers. Everyone in your congregation whose Pioneer Status is not No, and those who are Auxiliary Pioneering this month.
- Special Pioneers. Everyone in your congregation whose Pioneer Status is set to Special Pioneer.
- Regular Pioneers. Everyone in your congregation whose Pioneer Status is set to Regular Pioneer.
- Auxiliary Pioneers. Everyone in your congregation whose Pioneer Status is set to Continuous Auxiliary, and those who are Auxiliary Pioneering this month.
- Group Overseers. All those who are Group Overseers or Group Servants.
- Group Assistants. All those who are Group Assistants
- Moved. Members who have been marked as Moved. See Delete or Move Members.
Add a new Member
- Click Members
- Click New button
- The new member will now been created. You can now add as much or little information as you want. You should at least enter the First name.
Member Moves into your Congregation
If the member came from another congregation that uses JW Scheduler, see Import Member.
Otherwise, see Add a new Member.
After adding or importing the new member, you should enter at least their last 12 months publisher records, otherwise their Active/Inactive/Regular status may not be correct.
There is no “Move In” date field, as this information is not necessary for JW Scheduler.
Import, Export or Transfer Members
Delete or Move Members
- Members Help
- How to Import Members
- How to Transfer or Export Members
- How and when to Delete or Move Members
- How to edit Member Information
- How to edit Spiritual Information
- How to Assign privileges, roles and duties to Members
- How to edit Publisher Records
- How to Add or Edit Emergency Contacts
- How to let Publishers check their own Contact and Emergency Contact details
- Member User Access