JW Scheduler contains many different templates for printing Reports and Schedules. These are regularily updated and improved.
It is also possible to make minor changes or customizations to some of these Reports and Schedules, and save these in the Custom Templates folder. This means the templates will remain even if JW Scheduler is updated.
Make minor changes to Reports and Schedules
- Close JW Scheduler
- Open File Explorer
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\JW Scheduler\Templates\ then locate and Copy the template you want to customize. Also note the Folder Category name the template is located in.
- Navigate to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\JW Scheduler\MyTemplates
- Note: The AppData folder is Hidden, but you can manually type in the name.
- Locate the exact same Folder Category as the copied template.
- Paste your template in that folder.
- Slightly Rename your template.
- Note: Some template names are used by JW Scheduler to determine how to print, so do not make big changes. E.G. You could rename “2 Weeks per page (Letter)” to “2 Weeks per page NEW (Letter)”
- Open and make minor edits to your template.
- Note: See limitations below.
- Save your template.
- Open JW Scheduler and test your template.
- Not all templates can be adjusted, and we cannot provide a list of templates that can be adjusted.
- You are not able to add or remove any rows, columns or tables from any template.
- You are not able to add an extra “tags” to the templates.
- You are generally not able to edit the font sizes or colors unless there is an existing tag.
- We cannot provite any support for any errors or problems in any custom templates. This feature is provided “as-is”.