JW Scheduler Emailing supports adding Email Attachments from two locations:
- A file on your computer, see Email with JW Scheduler
- Reports and Schedules directly from within JW Scheduler. Doing so enables Email Special Features which allows for very powerful automation.
Email a Report or Schedule from within JW Scheduler
- Note: See Description of all Schedules & Reports in JW Scheduler for more information about each report or schedule.
- Click Printing > Save, Print & Email Report
- Make the appropriate selections to select your Report or Schedule. See Save, Print and Email Report
- Optionally, tick the box Send Individually
- Note: See below for which Reports and Schedules support the special feature Send Individually.
- Click Email
- Your report will then be generated and automatically added as an Email Attachment. You will then be taken to the Email view to finalise and Send your emails. See Email with JW Scheduler.
- Note: If you ticked Send Individually, the To field will be automatically populated with the Everyone in Report filter.
- Note: You can also Load an Email Template for even more automation.
Email Special Features
While all JW Scheduler Reports and Schedules can be emailed, some support the following Email Special Features:
- Email Template. JW Scheduler contains a default Email Template related to sending this report. Of course, you are free to edit, translate or create your own Email Templates for any report. See Email with JW Scheduler > Email Templates for more information.
- Everyone in Report. This report supports the Everyone in Report Email Filter, which allows you to send the report to only members actually inside the report. This is useful when sending certain schedules or lists.
- Send Individually. When sending this report via Email, you can Tick the box Send Individually, and each page of the report will only be sent to the appropriate member.
- The Life and Ministry Meeting Overseer can send Assignment Slips to each student who has a part.
- The Life and Ministry Meeting Overseer can send the next months Chairman Outlines to all upcoming Chairman’s.
- The Secretary can send a Field Service Summary to each Group Overseer at the end of the month.
- The Secretary can send a Group Field Service Collection form to all Group Overseers at the start of the month.
- The Secretary can send each Group Overseer the Emergency Contacts List for all members in their group.
- The Public Talk Coordinator can send upcoming Public Talk Assignments to all Public Speakers in the congregation.
- The Public Talk Coordinator can send Visiting Speaker Invitations to all upcoming Visiting Speakers.
Email Special Features Summary
The following table shows which JW Scheduler Reports and Schedules support Email Special Features:
|Report||Email Template||Everyone in Report||Send Individually|
|Field Service Summary||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Group Field Service Collection||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Missing & Zero Hour Report History||Yes||Yes||-|
|Member Information Check||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Emergency Contact List||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Group Members Spiritual Summary||-||Yes||Yes|
|Life and Ministry Meeting Schedule||-||Yes||-|
|School Assignment Slips||-||Yes||Yes|
(1 per page Template only)
|Public Talk Assignments||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Visiting Speaker Invitations||Yes||Yes||Yes|