In addition to saving and printing, JW Scheduler can email all Schedules, Assignment Slips and Reports to others.
You can choose to email to many or just a few, including to only those who have parts on the meeting. You can also choose to use your own SMTP Server, or use JW Schedulers SMTP Server.
How to Email Schedules, Assignment Slips and Reports
- Select the Report Type
- Select the Report
- Select the Template
- If required, select the Period
- Click either Email Document or Email PDF
- Note: Before sending your first email, you must first Setup Email (see How to Setup Email below).
- On the left side, Select which members you want to email the report to
- Note: You can use the filter to easily find the right members.
- Note: The filter “Everyone with Parts” currently only works for Emailing Assignment Slips.
- Click Add > or Add All >>
- Click Send Emails
- Note: The Result shows if the email was successfully sent, not if the email was successfully received. Please double-check that the email addresses are correct.
How to Setup Email
- Click the Setup Email button
- Select either SMTP Server (recommended) or JW Scheduler Email Servers
- Note: Using a SMTP Server reduces the chance your emails will me marked as SPAM. Many free email addresses like Gmail or Hotmail allow you to use their SMTP Server to send emails.
- Enter Your Name and Your Email
- Note: This will be shown in the email you send.
- If you selected SMTP Server, you also need to enter the following:
- SMTP Server
- SMTP Username
- SMTP Password
- SMTP Port
- Note: Please see How to find your SMTP Server details for further instructions.
- If required, edit the Email Message.
- Click Test and make sure the Test Email is sent to you.
- Click Save
- Note: These settings will be saved for all future emails.