Registration supports the development and maintenance of JW Scheduler. It shows appreciation for the considerable time and resources involved in developing this program. The Apostle Paul worked as a tentmaker to support his ministry, I work as a part-time software developer to support my full-time ministry.
Even those of limited financial means can Register. Your support is greatly appreciated.
“The worker is worthy of his wages.” – Luke 10:7
- Your Registration Key will be automatically emailed to your PayPal email address within a few minutes, however sometimes this can take several hours to arrive. The key will be called <DATE>_<NAME>.JWSchedulerKey
- If you don’t receive this email after a few hours, please check your email SPAM or JUNK folders. Sometimes the email is marked as SPAM.
- If after 24 hours you still have not received your Registration Key, and you have checked your SPAM and JUNK folders, please Contact Us.
How to enter the Registration Key
- Open the email containing the Registration key.
- Double-click or Open the Registration Key.
- Open the email containing the Registration Key.
- Download and Save the Registration Key to your computer, e.g. My Documents
- Open JW Scheduler
- Click Settings > Enter Registration Key
- Find the Key on your computer, e.g. in My Documents
- Click Open
INDIVIDUAL Registration Key
You may install and use the Full Version of JW Scheduler on as many personal devices as you like, such as desktop and laptop computer, or Windows tablets. Your one Registration Key will allow you to Register all your personal devices.
Please do not share an INDIVIDUAL Registration Key with others.
CONGREGATION Registration Key
You and other appointed brothers in your congregation may install and use the Full Version of JW Scheduler on as many personal devices as you like, such as desktop and laptop computer, or Windows tablets.
Once you Register your copy of JW Scheduler and enable Congregation Sharing, any brother who connects to this Congregation will automatically be Registered. There is no need to send the Registration Key to other brothers.
However, if you do not want to enable Congregation Sharing, you may share this Registration Key to other brothers in your congregation.
Please do not share a CONGREGATION Registration Key with those not in your congregation.
If you are still unable to enter the Registration Key, please Contact Us and provide detailed information about which step you are having trouble with. If possible, please include screenshots.
Please do not email and say “I can not register”, as this does not help us solve the problem. Instead, please clearly state which Method you have tried, and which step does not work for you.