JW Scheduler allows elders or another appointed brother to quickly and easily schedule all JW Duties, such as Attendants, Security, Sound, Video, Microphones, Platform or Custom Duty. You can schedule as many or as few of these JW duties, depending on your local circumstances.
To Schedule JW Duties, click Schedule > Duties
How to Schedule JW Duties
- Select whether you will assign JW duties by Week or Meeting.
- Note: This will be saved for your congregation.
- Select the Week or Meeting you wish to Schedule.
- Click the Duty you wish to schedule, e.g. Attendant, Security, Sound / Video, Microphones, Platform or Custom Duty.
- Select the member to perform that duty.
- Click OK.
- Note: Alternately, you can use Auto-Assign to automatically assign duties for several weeks.
What are Custom Duties?
JW Scheduler contains two special types of Duties that can be customised for your local circumstances:
- Custom “Attendant” duty. By default, this is called “Security”, but can be changed to anything based on local circumstances. Only those who are approved to be Attendants can be scheduled for this duty.
- Custom Duty. By default, this is called “Custom Duty”. This can be used for any custom duty in your congregation, e.g. Car Park Assistant. Only members who are approved to be this “Custom Type” can be scheduled for this duty.
How to Auto-Assign JW Duties
Auto-Assign is a feature in JW Scheduler that allows elders or another appointed brother to automatically assign all JW Duties for several weeks.
This can save much time and ensure members are evenly scheduled. However this must be used with discretion. Please see JW Scheduler Auto-Assign for more information about how Auto-Assign works, and how to best use Auto-Assign.
- How to Print JW Duties Schedules
- How to Print reports showing which members can perform which Duty
- How to Assign which members can perform which Duties
- Schedule the Christian Life and Ministry Meeting (CLM)
- Schedule Public Talks