Lawn and Garden Care can be quickly and easily scheduled in JW Scheduler.
Our Lawn and Garden Care scheduler allows for 2 Custom Lawn and Garden Care Types. They can be scheduled per Month or per Week.
To schedule Lawn and Garden Care, click Schedule > Garden Care
Schedule Congregation Lawn and Garden Care
- First select Assign by Week or Assign by Month. This should only be set once.
- Enter the Custom Names for Garden Care and Lawn. If a field is not needed, remove the name.
- Select the Week or Month you wish to Schedule.
- Click the Assign buttons
- Select either the Person, Group or Congregation to perform the Lawn or Garden Care
- Click OK
Lawn and Garden Care Reminders and Notifications
The following Quick Steps are available:
- Send Cleaning and Garden Care Schedule
- Send Congregation Duties Reminders
NW Publisher app
Auto-Assign Lawn and Garden Care
Auto-Assign is a feature in JW Scheduler that allows elders or another appointed brother to automatically assign Lawn and Garden Care to either a Person, Group or Neighbor Congregation.
This can save much time and ensure duties are evenly scheduled. However Auto-Assign must be used with discretion. Please see JW Scheduler Auto-Assign for more information about how Auto-Assign works, and how to best use Auto-Assign.
Common Questions and Problems
Yes, you can schedule up to 2 Persons, Field Service Groups, Other Groups or Neighbour Congregations to perform each of the Lawn and Garden Care duties.
If you need to schedule more than 2 persons or groups, you will need to create a customized Other Group, then schedule that Other Group.
This is not possible. It is up to the Person, Group Overseer or Other Group Captain to decide, organise and arrange when to perform the Lawn and Garden care.
- Schedule the Christian Life and Ministry Meeting
- Schedule Local Public Talks
- Schedule Away Public Talks
- Schedule Field Service
- Schedule Public Witnessing Carts
- Schedule Congregation Duties
- Schedule Kingdom Hall Cleaning
- Schedule Lawn & Garden Care
- Schedule Maintenance Tasks (LDC)
- Schedule Circuit Overseer Visit
- Language Groups