How to Schedule Kingdom Hall Cleaning
- Note: You can use Auto-Assign to automatically assign Kingdom Hall Cleaning for several weeks.
- Click Schedule > Kingdom Hall Cleaning
- Enter the names of your Cleaning Type 1 and optionally Cleaning Type 2.
- Note: This will be saved for your congregation.
- Note: By default, this is called Weekly Hall Clean and After Meeting Clean
- Select the Week you wish to Schedule.
- Click the Groups button.
- Note: The left box is for the 1st Group, and the right box is for the 2nd group (if needed). Do not assign a 2nd group unless you have assigned a 1st group.
- Select the Group to perform that Cleaning Type.
- Click OK
How to Auto-Assign Kingdom Hall Cleaning
Auto-Assign is a feature in JW Scheduler that allows elders or another appointed brother to automatically assign Kingdom Hall Cleaning for several weeks.
This can save much time and ensure groups are evenly scheduled. However this must be used with discretion. Please see JW Scheduler Auto-Assign for more information about how Auto-Assign works, and how to best use Auto-Assign.