JW Scheduler allows elders or another appointed brother to quickly and easily schedule Kingdom Hall cleaning.
Kingdom Hall Cleaning can be scheduled for up to 4 Custom Cleaning Types, including the “Weekly” Kingdom Hall cleaning, a shorter “After Meeting” cleaning, Monthly Hall clean or Quarterly Hall clean.
To schedule Kingdom Hall Cleaning, click Schedule > Cleaning
Schedule Kingdom Hall Cleaning
- Note: You can use Auto-Assign to automatically assign Kingdom Hall Cleaning for several weeks.
- Click Schedule > Kingdom Hall Cleaning
- Enter the names of your Cleaning Types
- Note: This will be saved for your congregation.
- Note: You can have up to 4 different Cleaning Types. Remove the name for any unused types.
- Select the Week you wish to Schedule.
- Click the Groups button
- Note: The left box is for the 1st Group, and the right box is for the 2nd group (if needed).
- Select the Group Type
- Select the Group or Congregation to perform that Cleaning Type
- Click OK
A Cleaning Description can be added for each Cleaning Type. This can be displayed on the printed Cleaning Schedule, and will also show in any Cleaning Duty of the JWS Publisher App.
- Click Schedules > Cleaning
- Click Description
- Enter the cleaning descriptions
Auto-Assign Kingdom Hall Cleaning
Auto-Assign is a feature in JW Scheduler that allows elders or another appointed brother to automatically assign Kingdom Hall Cleaning for several weeks.
This can save much time and ensure groups are evenly scheduled. However this must be used with discretion. Please see JW Scheduler Auto-Assign for more information about how Auto-Assign works, and how to best use Auto-Assign.