JW Scheduler also allows elders or another appointed brother to quickly and easily schedule Kingdom Hall cleaning. Kingdom Hall Cleaning can be scheduled for both the “Weekly” Kingdom Hall cleaning, and a shorter “After Meeting” cleaning.
To schedule Kingdom Hall Cleaning, click Schedule > Cleaning
How to Schedule Kingdom Hall Cleaning
- Enter the names of your Cleaning Type 1 and optionally Cleaning Type 2.
- Note: This will be saved for your congregation.
- Note: By default, this is called Weekly Hall Clean and After Meeting Clean
- Select the Week you wish to Schedule.
- Click the Groups button.
- Select the Group to perform that Cleaning Type.
- Click OK.
- Note: Alternately, you can use Auto-Assign to automatically assign Kingdom Hall Cleaning for several weeks.
How to Auto-Assign Kingdom Hall Cleaning
Auto-Assign is a feature in JW Scheduler that allows elders or another appointed brother to automatically assign Kingdom Hall Cleaning for several weeks.
This can save much time and ensure groups are evenly scheduled. However this must be used with discretion. Please see JW Scheduler Auto-Assign for more information about how Auto-Assign works, and how to best use Auto-Assign.