JW Scheduler makes Scheduling Public Talks Away simple and fast. The Coordinator of the Body of Elders or the Public Talk Coordinator can use JW Scheduler to schedule congregation elders and ministerials to give Public Talks away at another congregation.
Some congregations have certain requirements when scheduling Public Speakers to visit other congregations, such as only one elder per week is away, or each elder can only travel once per month, etc. The Public Talks Away view allows you to easily schedule according to any such requirements.
To schedule away Public Talks, click Schedule > Public Talks – Away.
- Note: To set a week as Circuit Overseer, Circuit Assembly or any other Special Event, please see Congregation Events and Announcements.
How to Schedule Public Talks Away
- Double-click the cell for the Weekend and Public Speaker you wish to Assign a talk.
- Select either a Neighbor Congregation or Other Congregation to visit.
- Select which Public Talk Outline the speaker will give.
- Note: The Outlines that a speaker can give are set in Members > Assign > Away Public Speaker. Please see Assign Privileges and Duties for more information.
- Note: You may optionally select the Public Talk Outline at a later time.
- Click OK