For added security, you can Password protect JW Scheduler. This means every time you open JW Scheduler, you must first enter the correct password. If you do not enter the correct password, you cannot access JW Scheduler.
- Note: This password has nothing to do with Congregation Sharing or the App. They are completely different things and use completely different passwords.
- Click Settings
- Tick Password Protect JW Scheduler.
- Confirm your selection
- Set your Password
- Important: Do not forget this password. If you forget this password you will not be able to access JW Scheduler. If you have trouble remembering this password, please do not password protect JW Scheduler.
- Enter a Recovery Email Address.
- Important: Please make sure you enter your email address 100% accurately. Please double-check this. You must enter your email address 100% perfectly otherwise you will not be able to Recover your password.
- Click Password Protect