Thank you very much for helping test the new JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App!
Since there are hundreds of different mobile devices, brands and versions, we want to make sure the App works on as many devices as possible. We also want to ensure the App is easy to use and helpful for publishers.
The specific feedback we are looking for:
- Positive feedback about the App.
- Any problems or issues. Please be as detailed as possible.
- Any suggestions for improvement.
- Any suggestions for future new features.
Publishers can please use the JW Scheduler App Feedback Form found on the JWSchedulerApp.com website to submit any feedback, whereas Elders can please use Contact Us. Due to the large volume of testers, we may not be able to reply to everyone, but we still appreciate your feedback.
- For instructions on how Elders can enable and setup the JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App, please visit: https://jwscheduler.com/jw-scheduler-publisher-edition-ios-android-app/
- For Help and Support for Publishers using the JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App, please visit: https://jwschedulerapp.com/help-support/
- Note: This page will be regularly updated.
- To submit feedback, elders should please use Contact Us and publishers should please visit JW Scheduler App Feedback Form
- Note: We welcome feedback from publishers, however we are unable to offer publishers individual support.
How to Download the JW Scheduler App Beta Version
Apple iOS Users
- Install the TestFlight App on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing from the Apple Store.
- Open the following link on your iOS device: https://testflight.apple.com/join/Rc9rfFzP
- Tap View in TestFlight or Start Testing; or tap Install or Update for the app you want to test.
- Note: You must have iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8 or later.
Google Android Users
- Using your Android device, open the following link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.jwscheduler.jw_scheduler
- Tap Become a Tester
- Tap Download it on Google Play
- Note: Your Android device must be running Android 4.1 or later.
At this time the App is only available in English, additional languages may be added in the future.
Please only ask a few users to test the App. Please do not release to all publishers during the Beta Testing period. We anticipate the testing period will last about a month. Once the Official version has been released, other publishers will be able to download the App directly from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
Thanks again for your help!