Registration supports the development and maintenance of JW Scheduler. It shows appreciation for the considerable time and resources involved in developing this program. The Apostle Paul worked as a tentmaker to support his ministry, I work as a part-time software developer to support my full-time ministry.
Even those of limited financial means can Register. Your support is greatly appreciated.
“The worker is worthy of his wages.” – Luke 10:7
Do I have to Register?
No, since JW Scheduler comes in two versions: Free Version and Full Version.
When you first download JW Scheduler, you can use the Full Version for 30 days, after which it will revert to the Free Version. You do not need to Register to use the Free Version, but are most welcome to. You need to please register to use the Full Version for more than 30 days.
- Create, Open or Import a Congregation.
- Congregation Sharing – View and Edit.
- User Access – View and Edit.
- Congregation Information – View, Edit and Print.
- Congregation Field Service Reports – View and Print.
- Field Service Groups – View, Edit and Print.
- Meeting Attendance Records – View, Edit and Print.
- Neighbor Congregations – View and Print.
- Congregation Assignments – View, Edit and Print.
- Add, Delete or Export Members.
- Member Information – View, Edit and Print.
- Emergency Contacts – View, Edit and Print.
- Member Assignments – View, Edit and Print.
- Schedule Duties (e.g. Attendants, Security, Sound, Microphones, Platform, etc.)
- Schedule Kingdom Hall Cleaning.
- Schedule Lawn and Garden Care.
- View, Print and Email the Life and Ministry Meeting schedule
- View, Print and Email Local Public Talks and Away Public Talks.
- View, Print and Email Duties, Cleaning and Garden Care schedules.
- View, Print and Email all Congregation and Secretary Reports (such as Congregation Summary, Regular Pioneer Hours, Field Service Groups, etc.)
- View Congregation Field Service Report for sending to the Branch
- View and Print S-21 Publisher Record Cards, including Printing for the Circuit Overseer in the correct order.
- Everything in the Free version
- Schedule the Christian Life and Ministry meeting.
- Schedule Public Talks, including editing Neighbor Congregations and Neighbor Members.
- Enter Publisher Field Service Record information.
INDIVIDUAL Registration costs $10 USD for one year. This allows you to personally use the Full Version of JW Scheduler on all your personal devices. We feel this is a fair and reasonable amount that the majority of friends will be able to afford.
CONGREGATION Registration costs $30 USD for one year. This allows all appointed brothers in your congregation to use the Full Version of JW Scheduler on all their personal devices. We feel this is a fair and reasonable amount that the majority of congregations will be able to afford.
Many congregations view this software as a standard congregation operating expense.
LIMITED FINANCIAL MEANS Registration is available to those who feel the INDIVIDUAL or CONGREGATION registration would impose too large a financial burden. We recognise that not all our friends have equal financial means and some live in very poor countries. They may choose to Donate an amount instead. Any donation of $1 USD or more will receive an INDIVIDUAL Registration key for one year.
How to Register
- Select your preferred Currency
- Select the Registration Type
- For INDIVIDUAL: Enter your name
- For CONGREGATION: Enter the name of your congregation
- Click Pay Now.
At this time, payment can be made via Paypal only. To help reduce currency conversion fees, we now accept payment in 5 currencies. Donations currently only support USD.
After payment, you will be immediately emailed your personal Registration Key along with instructions.
What if I don't have a Credit Card?
No problems! All payments and donations are processed by PayPal, which does not require a credit card. Paypal supports many payment methods, such as Credit Card, Bank or Debit Card, Bank Transfer, etc.
What if I don't have a PayPal account?
What if I don't have a Credit Card, or Debit Card, or even a Bank Account?
Please ask a friend in your congregation to help you. We are sure the friends will be more than willing to help.
Can I Register for someone else?
Yes of course. We understand not all brothers have a credit card or bank account. So please feel free to register multiple times for different ones in your congregation. You will receive a new Registration Key each time you register, which can be given to others. When registering, please enter the Full Name of the person you are registering for.
What if no one in our whole congregation has a credit card, debit card or bank account?
After payment, a Registration Key will be automatically emailed to your PayPal email address. Whilte the Registration Key is immediately sent, it can sometimes take a few hours to arrive.
If you don’t receive this email after a few hours, please check your email SPAM or JUNK folders. Sometimes the email is marked as SPAM.
INDIVIDUAL Registration Key
You may install and use the Full Version of JW Scheduler on as many personal devices as you like, such as desktop and laptop computer, or Windows tablets. Your one Registration Key will allow you to Register all your personal devices.
Please do not share an INDIVIDUAL Registration Key with others.
CONGREGATION Registration Key
You and other appointed brothers in your congregation may install and use the Full Version of JW Scheduler on as many personal devices as you like, such as desktop and laptop computer, or Windows tablets.
Once you Register your copy of JW Scheduler and enable Congregation Sharing, any brother who connects to this Congregation will automatically be Registered. There is no need to send the Registration Key to other brothers.
However, if you do not want to enable Congregation Sharing, you may share this Registration Key to other brothers in your congregation.
Please do not share a CONGREGATION Registration Key with those not in your congregation.