Register JW Scheduler
Registration supports the development, maintenance and support of JW Scheduler. Software development is very time-consuming and very expensive.
Registering shows appreciation for the considerable time and resources involved in developing this program. The Apostle Paul worked as a tentmaker to support his ministry, I work as a part-time software developer to support my full-time ministry.
Even those of limited financial means can Register and your support is greatly appreciated.
“The worker is worthy of his wages.” – Luke 10:7
Do I have to Register?
No, since JW Scheduler comes in two versions: Free Version and Full Version.
When you first download JW Scheduler, you can use the Full Version for 60 days, after which it will revert to the Free Version. You do not need to Register to use the Free Version. You need to please register to use the Full Version for more than 60 days.
- Create, Open or Import a Congregation.
- Congregation Sharing – View and Edit.
- JW Scheduler App – View and Edit.
- User Access – View and Edit.
- Congregation Information – View, Edit and Print.
- Congregation Field Service Reports – View and Print.
- Field Service Groups – View, Edit and Print.
- Meeting Attendance Records – View, Edit and Print.
- Neighbor Congregations – View and Print.
- Territory Assignment Records
- Congregation Assignments – View, Edit and Print.
- Add, Delete or Export Members.
- Member Information – View, Edit and Print.
- Emergency Contacts – View, Edit and Print.
- Member Assignments – View, Edit and Print.
- Schedule Duties (e.g. Attendants, Security, Sound, Microphones, Platform, etc.)
- Schedule Kingdom Hall Cleaning.
- Schedule Lawn and Garden Care.
- View, Print and Email the Life and Ministry Meeting schedule.
- View, Print and Email Local Public Talks and Away Public Talks.
- View, Print and Email Duties, Cleaning and Garden Care schedules.
- View, Print and Email all Congregation and Secretary Reports (such as Congregation Summary, Regular Pioneer Hours, Field Service Groups, etc.)
- View Congregation Field Service Report for sending to the Branch.
- View and Print S-21 Publisher Record Cards, including Printing for the Circuit Overseer in the correct order.
- Everything in the Free version.
- Schedule the Christian Life and Ministry meeting.
- Schedule Public Talks, including editing Neighbor Congregations and Neighbor Members.
- Enter Publisher Field Service Record information.
CONGREGATION Registration costs $30 USD / $40.50 AUD for one year. This allows all appointed brothers in your congregation to use the Full Version of JW Scheduler on all their personal computers. We feel this is a very reasonable amount that the majority of congregations will be able to afford.
Many congregations view this registration cost as a standard congregation operating expense.
If multiple brothers in your congregation use JW Scheduler, or might use JW Scheduler in the future, then CONGREGATION Registration might be best for you.
Please do not share a CONGREGATION Registration Key with those not in your congregation.
INDIVIDUAL Registration costs $10 USD / $13.50 AUD for one year. This allows one person to use the Full Version of JW Scheduler on their personal computers. We feel this is a very reasonable amount that the majority of friends will be able to afford.
You may install and use JW Scheduler on as many personal computers as you like, such as desktop and laptop computers, or Windows tablets. Your one Registration Key will allow you to Register all your personal devices.
If you are the only brother in your congregation using JW Scheduler and you do not anticipate others will use it in the future, then INDIVIDUAL Registration might be best for you.
Please do not share an INDIVIDUAL Registration Key with others.
LIMITED FINANCIAL MEANS Registration
LIMITED FINANCIAL MEANS Registration is available to those who have very limited financial means. We recognise that not all our friends have equal financial means and some live in very poor countries. They may choose to donate an amount instead. Any donation of $2 USD / $2.50 AUD or more will receive an INDIVIDUAL Registration key for one year.
As it costs significant funds to develop and maintain JW Scheduler, we ask that this option only be used by those who are genuinely of limited financial means.
Please do not share a LIMITED FINANCIAL MEANS Registration Key with others.
Register JW Scheduler
Simply register again by purchasing a new Registration Key. You will automatically receive your new Registration Key after payment. Please enter the key by following the instructions in the email. Your existing congregation and data will not be affected.
We recommend renewing your license within the last week of your current registration.
If your Individual License was purchased within the last 60 days, it can be upgraded to a Congregation License by paying the difference between the Individual License cost and the Congregation License cost.
Please pay this amount using the Donation button below, then Contact Us with your original payment details and new payment details. We will then manually create a Congregation Licence Key and email it to you. Your existing congregation and data will not be affected.
If your Individual License was purchased more than 60 days ago, we are unable to offer an upgrade.
Instead, please register for a new Congregation License and you will automatically receive the Congregation Registration Key after payment.
After receiving your key, please follow the instructions in the email. Your existing congregation and data will not be affected.
Please ask a friend in your congregation to help you. We are sure the friends will be more than willing to help.
Yes of course. We understand not all brothers have a debit card or credit card. So please feel free to register multiple times for different ones in your congregation. You will receive a new Registration Key each time you register, which can be given to others.
Alternately, you might consider purchasing a Congregation License which automatically covers everyone in your congregation.
Please Contact Us and explain the situation.
After payment, a Registration Key will be automatically sent to your email address and you will be provided with instructions. While the Registration Key is immediately sent, it can sometimes take a few hours to arrive.
If you don’t receive the email after a few hours, please check your email SPAM or JUNK folders. Sometimes the email is marked as SPAM.