Registration supports the development and maintenance of JW Scheduler. It shows appreciation for the considerable time and resources involved in developing this program. The Apostle Paul worked as a tentmaker to support his ministry, I work as a part-time software developer to support my full-time ministry.
Even those of limited financial means can Register. Your support is greatly appreciated.
“The worker is worthy of his wages.” – Luke 10:7
Do I have to Register?
No. JW Scheduler comes in two versions, Free Version and Full Version.
When you first download JW Scheduler, you can use the Full Version for 30 days, after which it will revert to the Free Version. You do not need to Register to use the Free Version, but are most welcome to. You need to please register to use the Full Version for more than 30 days.
- Create and Share Congregation.
- Edit Congregation Information.
- Add and Edit Field Service Groups.
- Enter, View and Print Meeting Attendance Records.
- Add and Edit Neighbor Congregations.
- Set and View Congregation Assignments.
- Add Members.
- Edit Member Information, including Emergency Contacts.
- Edit Member Assignments and User Access.
- Schedule Duties (e.g. Attendants, Security, Sound, Microphones, Platform, etc.)
- Schedule Kingdom Hall Cleaning.
- Schedule Lawn and Garden Care.
- View, Print and Email all Schedules (including all Life and Ministry Meeting schedule, Public Talks Local and Away Schedules, Duties, Cleaning and Garden Care schedules)
- View, Print and Email all Congregation and Secretary Reports (such as Congregation Summary, Regular Pioneer Hours, Field Service Groups, etc.)
- View Congregation Field Service Report for sending to the Branch
- View and Print S-21 Publisher Record Cards, including Printing for the Circuit Overseer in the correct order.
- Everything in the Free version
- Schedule the Christian Life and Ministry meeting.
- Schedule Public Talks.
- Enter Publisher Field Service Record information.
How to Register
Standard Registration costs $10 USD for one year. We feel this is a fair and reasonable amount that the majority of friends will be able to afford. After payment, you will be immediately emailed your personal Registration Key.
Some congregations view this software as a standard congregation operating expense.
However we recognise that not all our friends have equal financial means. If you personally feel the Standard registration would impose too large a financial burden, you may choose to Donate an amount instead. Any donation of $1 USD or more will also be immediately emailed a personal Registration Key.
To help reduce currency conversion fees, we now accept payment in 5 currencies. Donations currently only support USD.
What if I don't have a Credit Card?
No problems! All payments and donations are processed by PayPal, which does not require a credit card. Paypal supports many payment methods, such as Credit Card, Bank or Debit Card, Bank Transfer, etc.
What if I don't have a PayPal account?
What if I don't have a Credit Card, or Debit Card, or even a Bank Account?
Please ask a friend in your congregation to help you. We are sure the friends will be more than willing to help.
Can I Register for someone else?
Yes of course. We understand not all brothers have a credit card or bank account. So please feel free to register multiple times for different ones in your congregation. You will receive a new Registration Key each time you register, which can be given to others. When registering, please enter the Full Name of the person you are registering for.
What if no one in our whole congregation has a credit card, debit card or bank account?
You may install and use JW Scheduler on as many personal devices as you like, such as desktop and laptop computer, or Windows tablets. Your one Registration Key will allow you to Register all your personal devices.
Please do not share your personal Registration Key with others.