We are sorry to hear you're having a problem with JW Scheduler.
If you want to import your data from Majestics KHS, please complete the form below and we will provide instructions. If you need to import data from other programs, such as Hourglass app, TSWin, CLM Explorer, etc, or from CSV file, please see .
Please Note: Unfortunately, it is not possible to import a Majestic KHS Data Exchange file from another congregation into JW Scheduler. This is because KHS encrypts their Data Exchange files to prevent other software programs from importing. It is sad they deliberately stop brothers sharing data with other software programs, but there is nothing we can do. You could contact KHS and kindly ask them to stop doing this and allow data to be shared with other programs.
Additionally, although KHS does have an Export to CSV function, the exported data is very limited and not useful, which is why you will need our instructions.
We are only able to accept suggestions from registered users who have been using JW Scheduler for at least 3 months.
There are two reasons for this:
- We receive many suggestions from brothers who have only just started using JW Scheduler and therefore do not understand why we made certain design decisions. Please first try using JW Scheduler the way it was designed for several months before making suggestions. While it may be different to the way you used to do things, you will likely find it is simpler and easier.
- We receive many suggestions for things that JW Scheduler can already do. This is likely because brothers did not take the time to fully understand the software.
We kindly ask brothers please only submit a suggestion if:
- You have already registered
- You have used JW Scheduler for at least 3 months
- You have carefully checked Help & Support and confirmed that this feature does not already exist.
- You have carefully checked Frequently Asked Questions and confirmed that this feature does not already exist.
We greatly appreciate all the loving, kind, positive feedback and appreciation we receive, and we thank you for taking the time to write to us.
Why do we ask users to first carefully check Help & Support?
Software development and support is very expensive and very time-consuming. Despite this, we try very hard to keep our registration costs as low as possible. This allows many more brothers, even in poorer countries, to benefit from JW Scheduler.
An important way we keep our registration cost so low is by asking users to please first carefully check Help & Support, which provides answers and solutions to almost every question or problem.
Did you know?
JW Scheduler contains at least twice as many features as other software programs, yet is less than half the cost. For example:
JW Scheduler: $11
Majestic KHS: $25
CLM Explorer: $25
OCLM Software: $25
Congregation with 5 elders (COBE, Secretary, LMMO, Field Service Overseer, Public Talk Coordinator)
JW Scheduler: $30 (unlimited users)
Majestic KHS: $125
CLM Explorer: $50 (only COBE and LMMO)
OCLM Software: $50 (only COBE and LMMO)
Additionally, JW Scheduler has a Limited Financial Means registration of only $2 that is available to those who are of limited financial means and cannot afford the normal registration.